• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Castle, A Place of Many Challenges.

Mewtwo Psy Savage

Dark Ruler of the New Era
    Years

Zapdos flies over your head, and you are enclosed in a blue chasm. Zapdos lands in front of you, and injects a message into your mind.

Hello, Human. Hunting me is much like chasing your fears. So... Interested in chasing thrills, are you?
    Then i have a quest of sorts for you....

Zapdos' Challenge

Zapdos has a request of you- The Power Plant, a place in Kanto, needs some guardians. Zapdos rests there consistently, but he is constantly driven away by angry scientists. He requests you calm these scientists, and in return, you may receive his friendship.

RULES

1. HG/SS only.
    2. Deliver a team of level 60 Electrics to power plant.
    3. You can use a normal team, but you need the 6 level 60's.
    4. To prove it, put your play time, what date you got there, your team, the team you released, what items/moves they had, and nicknames.
    5.These electric pokemon can NOT be traded from different games.
    6. Emulators allowed.
    7. NO HACKS!

Optional Rules
    1. No electric pokemon in normal team.
    2. No use of Rare Candies.

Challenge Ends When...
    You release the 6 level 60s at the power plant.

To prove you're doing it...
    Keep a log of sorts on this thread, you know, how far did you get today? Beat any gyms? In Kanto yet?

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Planned Release Team:

I just restarted HG (accidental deletion of file), so here's mine.

Name: Quest
    Pokemon: Totodile lv. 5.
    Planned Release Team: Magneton, Electrode, Ampharos, Electabuzz, Pikachu, Raichu, Lanturn.

Back