• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    ^^^Lets me and you have a friendly UU battle

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Lion Heart said:
    If any one here wants a decent challenge, or wants to give ME a decent challenge, I can be found as Lion Heart, and not Game Over anymore.

I haven't battled you in a while

maybe I will be a decent challenge

or we can test our tourney teams

DragonKing

Strategist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2005
    It's a shame NetBattle doesn't run on Mac OS X. I have to resort to using RSBot. Oh well. If any of you use RSBot, tell me and I'll be glad to battle. Take care.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Wow. I had fun reading this entire thread. There's more trash talking than challenges. Most of the ones from Lion Heart are pretty **** funny. I'm curious as to who won between LH and Shade.

Anyway, you can find me anytime after noon U.S. Pacific since I don't wake up until then. It's summer. My name will either be demonchaos916 or Simon. PM me before you challenge me.

Last edited:

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Shade is skarm from smogon, LH won one I belive, too bad he got banned =(

Years
    this thread is not used at a long time.. I am looking for some challeges. I came back to my old account (this one) just to get some challenges here. netbattle, full adv.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I demand that Mullet gets off away as soon as I enter the server.

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
    I'm on on Saturday mornings. If anyone wants me to prove that I do not suck, that is the time. I'm probably on Smogon.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    elitefour_protector said:
    I'm on on Saturday mornings. If anyone wants me to prove that I do not suck, that is the time. I'm probably on Smogon.

Were we to battle you, our aim would be to prove that you DO suck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back