• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Me

DBsummit

Banned
    Years
    Well, your team wasn't too bad. Unfortunately it had a major Heracross weakness (which happens to be my favorite pokemon). =P

Good game anyway.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Your heracross was holding choice band, correct? Cause if it is...it's hacked, Heracross's max speed is 295 so it wasn't supposed to out-speed my Weavile =P

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Your heracross was holding choice band, correct? Cause if it is...it's hacked, Heracross's max speed is 295 so it wasn't supposed to out-speed my Weavile =P
    Most Heracross's have choice scarf since hes so slow.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Well, I think his heracross was holding choice band cause he would've rather use Fighting Moves instead of Megahorn on my T-tar and Weavile especially knowing that T-tar gets his little Sp.def bonus from Sand Stream. Plus, he did a hell lot of damage on my Spritomb who has a Bold Nature and is EV'd/Good IVs in Defence when his heracross was burned by will-o-wisp.

EDIT:Wait, screw the T-tar and Weavile part of it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Well, I think his heracross was holding choice band cause he would've rather use Fighting Moves instead of Megahorn on my T-tar and Weavile especially knowing that T-tar gets his little Sp.def bonus from Sand Stream. Plus, he did a hell lot of damage on my Spritomb who has a Bold Nature and is EV'd/Good IVs in Defence when his heracross was burned by will-o-wisp.
    Heracross benefits a lot from burn. Its ability, guts, multiplies his attack by 1.5 when its burned paralyzed etc.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Well, I would never know for sure since his Heracross could also have the other ability (Swarm), ah well, I accept my defeat.

Gamma

Waffles!!1!
    Years
    can some1 tell what sandstorm does to tyranitar besides not hurt him. I got confused cuz i thought it didnt really boost anything ?:

DBsummit

Banned
    Years
    Yes, my Heracross has a Choice Scarf, which is why I kept using Megahorn (since that's what I used against your Spiritomb). And yes, he has Guts, which you activated when you used Will-o-wisp.

And also Richard, a 1.5 boost is the same thing as a 50% boost.

And sorry for not replying sooner, internet went down due to a thunderstorm.

Back