• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Champion Spriters inc.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Meh why not. I'm good at spriting.

Recolor-
Recolors.png

Fusion-
a0086555.png

Trainer-
mct.png

Chao-
chanseychao.png
Mawhilechao.png
Lapchao.png
pluschao.png

Free-hand- Nope never did it never will

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
here, ill join. Although they arent my best sprites, You cannot use the bottom row for anything.

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
Years
Can i join?
colourtribute.gif
My special recolour- A tribute to the old gb games blue,red,green and yellow. (i know, im odd)
spoinkmew.gif
Spoinkmew!
17a955fa.gif
A scratch sprite, Limeu.
apocolypse.gif
A random crazy trainer.
chao.jpg
Sneasel Chao. And a few more random things ive done are in my sig if you need to see them.

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
Years
Well I need to ask you guys a help can you make me the manga charecter Mask Of ICe in 16 colour bitmap and 64x64 for my hack It should not have many bright and rare colours. So please make it good. My hacks name is Pokemon Delta and it would be a great help thanks in advance. Oh yeah if you think you can help me just PM me.

Years
  • Age 33
  • PR
  • Seen Jun 16, 2007
Can I join. I can do recolors, fusions and trainers. I'm not that good with chaos. My resourses are attached.

xantor

...:::...
Years
Cool

I can do spriting.

Recolour:
raltz.png

Doesn't look that great but it shows I can do recolors.

Fusion:
rapier.png

I haven't been doing fusion ones for that long. It's OK?

Chao:
teddyursachao.png
DiggletChao.png
cyndaquillchao.png

Chao's are easy fun, yeah the digglett one if from down the furthest reaches of my photobucket account. My first one I evre did.

Trainer:
sprite.bmp
trainer.bmp

I dug these up from my photobucket account. I did these last year some time.

Freehand: I'm too ashamed to show you my pic. :P

So what do you think???

Back