• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Champions of the Regions (PG-13)

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
    Champions of the Regions
    { A Pokemon Roleplay. Rate PG-13 for occasional and minor violence/language. }

The Letter...
    Dear Trainer, if you are reading this you are one of the Five chosen.
    Chosen for what? You may ask. Well, first let me introduce myself. My name is Katrina, and you may know me as the Champion of the Johto Region.
    I, as well as the others, decided we need fresh new Trainers to fill our places. We are not old, nor tired from the constant battling. Instead, we just feel like the world deserves a change. We have been watching a lot of people throughout the Pokemon World and decided to call up a chosen Five. We will give each a chance at our positions and if, only if, they can beat each Gym Leader, the Elite Four, and the Champion of the Region. This task may seem impossible because you don't even have a Pokemon at the moment. That will all change. If you choose to accept this, which I am sure you will, go to your nearest Laboratory and a Professor will give you all you need by my instructions. Only one question remains; are you up for the challenge?

Plot Overview: You get a letter in the mail from Katrina, the Johto Champion. She and the others have chosen Five people to become their 'successors' shall they prove themselves worthy of the challenge. You, one of the Five, will travel throughout your Region and defeat Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and the Champion (if you can). You will even have a chance at overthrowing dastardly plots by the bad guys and saving the world. As well as catching Legendaries here and there.

Bascially it is based on the Games with my own little twists.

Features:
    - Your character starts their Pokemon Journey.
    - You Battle throughout your chosen Region.
    - You spoil evil plots and save the world.
    - You Catch wild Pokemon and Legendaries.
    - You play as if you are in one of the Video Games.

Rules:
    - This will be a Chapter Based Roleplay. Each Chapter for each Region will be different.
    - I choose the Pokemon you will encounter, the trainers you will battle, and etc. YOU choose how it plays out.
    - I will decide if you catch the Pokemon. Leave the Pokeball shaking at the end of a post.
    - Follow all Existing Roleplaying Rules stated on the Forums.
    - Make your posts interesting and long.
    - Have fun!

SU Sheet
    There are Only 0 Available spot Left (unless reservations or pendings fall through).
    Only ONE person for Each Region.
    Reservations are Accepted.
    Spoiler:

Accepted People
    Spoiler:

Any questions concerning the Roleplay I ask to be PM'd to me - thank you.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Mind if I reserve a spot as a Kanto representative? I'll get my SU to you soon...(hopefully)

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Name: Isabel Chénier

Appearance: Isabel stands at 5'7 and weighs just over 100 lbs. She has long wavy cinamon brown colored hair and large ice blue eyes that contrast with her dark skin. She always wears a sea blue sundress with a white headband with a blue flower on it in her hair and white ballet flats on her feet.

Personality: Isabel is a very selfless person and will always put others before herself. Isabel is kind and gentle to all things good but if something bad happens she will do anything she can to stop it.

History: Isabel grew up in a loving family in a small house in Nuvema Town in Unova. She spent her time as a child watching Pokemon battles on TV and playing pretend battles with her friends. On her tenth birthday Isabel recieved a letter from Katrina and after a long talk with her parents they allowed her to start her journey.

Your Region: Unova

Hope this is good this seems like it will be fun.

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
    MichaelaTheUchiha: A spot as a Kanto Trainer has been Reserved for you.

Lilliana: You have a lovely SU so far but I am going to have to ask you to please expand on it if you could?
    I would love to see a little more depth with your character if you don't mind. You are currently Pending. ^-^

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    Can I reserve the Sinnoh champ please? I'm filling out the SU right now, just wanna make sure someone doesn't beat me to it before I post it xP

Name: Charlie Kaps

Appearance: A year earlier Charlie had a rapid growth spurt, and so now he stands at 6'2" and 155 lbs, sporting a very lean body. Charlie's hair is dark golden and kept to a clean inch in length. His round eyes are large and are of a light, worn brown color. Between these lays his short and slender nose that ends in a rounded point. Charlie's eyebrows have recently been gaining substance and so are newly thick and dark, though the dark hue is diminshed somewhat by his tanned skin. He wears a variety of outfits, carelessly using whatever clothes his mother has purchased for him, and can be found in baggy mesh shorts and a wife beater or in khaki pants with a button up shirt. He sometimes sports a pair of white sunglasses, but always has a silver chain necklace on.

Personality: Charlie's always pretty laidback, or maybe one would call it lazy. He likes to watch the world revolve around him while he sits back in the sun and is doted upon. Charlie craves the spotlight and needs to be the center of attention. A naturally born leader, this kid has been living on a throne and enjoys bossing around his subjects- his parents and friends. He's got an opinion on everything and always makes sure it's heard. He makes enemies easily since he expects followers and has such a stubborn temperment, and because he doesn't exactly like competition. Mr. Caps is a successful perfectionist, and being raised by such a man has caused Charlie to strive to be the best, though just from being the best and leaving effort out of the equation. He's mean and sarcastic but still has a sense of humor and is always on the lookout for worthy companions/ kids he can boss around. All in all, he's a spoiled snob.

History: Jubilife City is Charlie's hometown- been living there since he was born. His father is high in the ranks at the Global Link Station and has solely carried the family into the immense welath that they continue to dwell in. Mrs. Kaps used to work in a flower shop until she was married 15 years ago, and is currently a homemaker, still with her green thumb that she employs in the family's massive yard. Charlie has had access to anything and everything he's ever wanted, except to being an only child. Elise Caps is his chubby 11 year old ginger sister and is subject to his constant ridicule. Charlie was always "popular" in school, though secretly hated and feared by nearly everyone. The family room is filled with his trophies and ribbons from his childhood, his parents ecstatically proud of his many accomplishments, no matter how miniscule they were. Charlie's letter from Katrina was joyously welcomed by the Caps family (especially Elise).

Region: Sinnoh!

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    I'll finish this up later...

Name:
    Miharu Mizushima

Appearance
    :

Personality:

History:

Your Region:
    Kanto

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Can I reserve the Johto spot I can have my SU finished today

Name: Azul Tyrun

Appearance: Azul is quite large standing at roughly 6'3" and a muscular build. His hair is very long going down to the middle of his back and is black with a silver streak on the right side of it. He wears regular blue jeans and a cutoff black t-shirt. Over this he wears a white hoodie with a black leather aviator style jacket that is usally zipped up over his hoodie. He also has black boots that he is always seen with. His leather jacket was given to him by his mother when he turned 17 it was his grandfather's and he wanted Azul to have it for when he left on this pokemon journey just like how his grandfather wore it when he went on his journey. The jacket is very special to Azul and he almost never takes it off.

Personality: Azul always comes off as intimidating due to his large size. Despite this look he is very kind and treats everything on the planet with the highest respect. He is also very rebellious due to his father hating everything Azul liked everything his dad hated so that way he could make him angry. His gentle nature is also the result of his father since he was such an evil man Azul hated him and never wanted to see anything in pain after seeing his father beat the Larvitar he befriended. The only time he loses his temper is when he sees a pokemon or human being mistreated because he is reminded of the day he hit his dad this makes Azul very loyal and protective of those he meets.

History: When Azul was young he was mistreated by his father. His father was a cruel and vile man who loved to see others in pain. He would hit Azul when he did not listen to him and his mother would stand up for Azul and also get hit. Azul's father also despised pokemon and was also violent towards them. When Azul was 9 he met an injured Larvitar which he took care of and helped it get healthy. After helping the pokemon the became good friends playing outside everyday together but as time went on the Larvitar came by the house less. Azul believed his father caused all of this. One day when he was 13 Azul saw his father kicking the same Larvitar he had been friends with for all these years and Azul snapped. He went up to his father and punched him in the head effectively knocking him down. His father then said "...Why...why would you hit me?.." Azul simply stated "Because I hate you and everything you do." After this day his parents got divorced. His fahter was kicked out of the house and Azul lived with only his mother. After this incident Azul swore to never harm another life with no reason and would help those he saw in need and also vowed to never act like his father did.

Your Region: Johto

Last edited:

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
    ultragon: A Reservation has been made for you as a Johto Trainer. Do you mean you will expand what you already have by saying 'I can have my SU finished today' or is the SU that is currently up your final one?

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    That was my final post sorry for not mentioning that. I didn't get to finish it earlier when i started it. Now I just have one question concerning our pokemon

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
    ultragon: Thank you very much for the SU, however I am going to have to ask more from it. I am looking for more depth into the characters of this RP and I am terribly sorry for that. For now you are Pending until you revise/redo your entry or if you wish to pull out that is fine as well.

You had a question about the Pokemon though?

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Do we get to choose the pokemon we start with? And what would you like me to add more of to my charecter his personality, history, apperance or all?

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
    ultragon: For the SU - I would prefer all, but if you could add more to his personality and history then that would be alright enough. I am just looking for things such as why this character acts a certain way and such. ^-^
    For the Pokemon - The Professor you meet with will give you three choices for a Pokemon. So, in a way you will choose; but only out of the three stated.

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Ok I'll add some more thanks for the info! :D

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
    MichaelDj54: Not at all! The only Region left though at this current point in time is Hoenn. Is that alright?
    EDIT - So that we do not use up anymore space than necessary please put your SU (whenever you get it up) in the last post you did on this Forum. Meaning the one below this post. Thank you!

ultragon: No problem! I can't wait to see the finished product ^-^

Last edited:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I hope that looks better if not I can always fix it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Name: Tyler Brons.

Appearance: Somewhat tall for his age with short black hair, which is always at one point messy like he just woke up from bed. Always wearing a short sleeve balck t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, a necklace with the pokeball insignia on it and a pair of glasses atop his face, hiding his otherwise dark brown eyes. HIs skin can be a bit pale, since he hardly ever leaves the house,

Personality: Tyler is a very shy individual, and won't truly talk to anyone unless he gets to know them first. Otherwise, he's very mature for his age and, once one gets to know him, he can be a very nice guy, and looks out for others rather than himself. Sheltered for most of his life, he can be a little oblivious to most of the common things in the world, and, as a result, s a little too trusting for his own good.

History: Tyler grew up with his single mother for most of his life, never truly knowing his father. As a result, his mother sheltered him often, which is likely the case for his shy tendencies. He always truly did love his mother, but, like something out of Disney, always wanted at least something out of life rather than being stuck from his room. His friends all left when they hit the ripe age of ten to go out into the pokemon World. Though he did try to at least befriend most of the wild pokemon that sometimes entered his town, to the chargin of his mother. Truly, all Tyler wanted to do was get out and see the world he had been neglected for most of his life, see the world, become a Pokemon trainer and make as many friends as he possible could. Upon receiving the letter from Katrina, and nearly hours, going on into the next day, he talked his mother into letting him go n this new journey. So, with tears in her eyes, she let her son go off. And so, his adventure began.

Your Region: Hoenn

Last edited:

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
    ultragon: Great! I just looked it over and that is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you. You have been Accepted as the Johto Trainer!
    - I only ask of one thing; you have a good back story but while in the RP don't go too overboard on the Father Abuse. We want to have a fun and exciting RP! You can of course mention and talk about it though, just keep it within itself. ^-^

MichaelDj54: You have a very nice SU there. However, I am very sorry to ask this, but I am looking for a bit more depth into the character. Such as there are a couple components missing in appearance (eyes, skin, just stuff we may like to know), and I would love if you could expand on the History as well as the Personality. We want to know who Tyler is and his ambitions! We want to see what he can bring to this RP.
    You are currently Pending.

Back