• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Chances of Pokemon Joining

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    So I want to develop a script in which a Pokemon may join us based on some chances (like in pokeball, great ball etc.) after defeating it. I don't know scripting and am requesting scripts for it. I'll surely give you a credit. And I also need a script in which we'll get money after wild Pokemon battle!
    Thanks in Advance!

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
    So I want to develop a script in which a Pokemon may join us based on some chances (like in pokeball, great ball etc.) after defeating it. I don't know scripting and am requesting scripts for it. I'll surely give you a credit. And I also need a script in which we'll get money after wild Pokemon battle!
    Thanks in Advance!

For money is easy: $Trainer.money-=500 will take $500 to the player; '+=' will give money.

Poq

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2021
    If you want this to be an option for all battles, I think adding it to pbFaint would be a good strategy.

Back