• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Change Sprite (Not Edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Hi!
    I was wondering how would I change a Pokemon's sprite to another image. I don't want to edit the image, but instead, I want to point to another image that's in another location.
    I have the offsets I want and the pallet too, but I need the tool.
    Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    ugh sry to be johnny raincloud but this doesn't need a new thread. Post questions like this in a help thread, next time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    In a specific thread just for help?
    Sorry, I guess.
    I've lurked around this website for about a year and I haven't ever posted. A great way to start off, huh?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    In a specific thread just for help?
    Sorry, I guess.
    I've lurked around this website for about a year and I haven't ever posted. A great way to start off, huh?

Yeah, i've only just got back on here a few months ago. Don't worry. They're gonna close this btw... Uhm I haven't looked b4. Just go through the forums and looks for stickied threads or smth for help on this or UNLZ.gba threads. idk if you can do it on unlz though. i just edit on there so idk.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Yeah, I've done that and I've checked around other hacking sites too.
    I was thinking there'd be like a pointer or something within the area that all the data for a certain pokemon would be stored saying what images/pallets are used for it.

Btw, my hack is called Pokemon: White Chill.
    It's coming a long super smoothly.
    I'm including a Glitch City in it where you can catch a few random pokemon of random levels and MISSINGNO. He's the reason why I'm trying to figure this out. I don't want him to just have Question Marks as an image.
    Glitch City is totally an Easter egg in my game and I know your game is centered around glitches so I'd thought you'd be interested.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Yeah, I've done that and I've checked around other hacking sites too.
    I was thinking there'd be like a pointer or something within the area that all the data for a certain pokemon would be stored saying what images/pallets are used for it.

Btw, my hack is called Pokemon: White Chill.
    It's coming a long super smoothly.
    I'm including a Glitch City in it where you can catch a few random pokemon of random levels and MISSINGNO. He's the reason why I'm trying to figure this out. I don't want him to just have Question Marks as an image.
    Glitch City is totally an Easter egg in my game and I know your game is centered around glitches so I'd thought you'd be interested.
    ok. I don't edit pokemon lol so I just put a question mark as it.. Yeah, mine isn't just that though. It's on the side in my hack too, just it's the main change of the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back