• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Change warp after intro

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2019
    hey,
    so i hack emerald and now want to change the position where i am teleported to after the intro scene with the prof. (where you type in your name etc.). Normally, i'm am teleported into the car, but i want to let the game begin with an event that is triggered immediately and automatically after the prof scene ends.
    (in this event, the player and the mother just walk to their new house).
    Well, i do know how to write that script, but i dont know how to let this event start automatically and i dont know how to warp the player to the place where that specific event starts after the intro.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    To change where you start, check out "GBA Intro Manager" (google it)

As for the event starting, you'll want a level script to activate it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2019
    thanks man, this seems to be exactly what i was looking for :D
    e: sry for the probably dumb question: I can't load my emerald ROM.
    It says:
    Unsupported ROM loaded. Please load 3rd generation Pokemon game with an existing entry in the INI file.
    why does my rom not work? what is an ini file :/ how to create or where to download such an emerald with an ini file?

Last edited:
    Back