• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Change warps depending on whether or not an event has occured

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2016
    So in my hack, there is a part right after you receive you first Pokemon in the lab. Instead of fighting blue as you leave the lab like in the original game, the screen shakes and the prof.'s all like hey what was that and then you all go out and an explosion has happened at the bottom of the map. How do I make it so that when you leave, it takes you to this new map after the first Pokemon event, but not if you entered and exited the lab or other houses in the town before receiving your Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2015
    So in my hack, there is a part right after you receive you first Pokemon in the lab. Instead of fighting blue as you leave the lab like in the original game, the screen shakes and the prof.'s all like hey what was that and then you all go out and an explosion has happened at the bottom of the map. How do I make it so that when you leave, it takes you to this new map after the first Pokemon event, but not if you entered and exited the lab or other houses in the town before receiving your Pokemon?

I think you can replace the Warp Boxes in Advance Map with Script boxes. Use the warp command in XSE. You can also setvar so that it is only entered once.

I think I can't really explain it well so here's an example.

Spoiler:

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    ^
    Or you could use the setmapfooter command. Set a flag during the scipt then make a level script on the map that will change that checks for the flag and if it's set it changes the map. No idea how setmapfooter works though, so you would have to use an existing map with a setmapfooter.

In summary, do the thing above. :)

Back