• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changes to the Notifications backend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Curiously little thing, while clearing my notifs I notice that it said I had one, but when I clicked it there was 2! but the moment I left the thread it was fixed so no screenshots

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Thank you and good work. New forum looks simplier. But I'll miss older version too. :/

I too miss the old version :(
    I tried to change it back in the forum style settings area, but most of the styles aren't loading so if it's there I can't find it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I did notice that the PMs notifications, I had 2 PMs, I checked one (am witing to respond to other) but when I clicked back to the main forum it said I still had 2, so I clicked and the same 2 were both there even though I have read the one.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    I did notice that the PMs notifications, I had 2 PMs, I checked one (am witing to respond to other) but when I clicked back to the main forum it said I still had 2, so I clicked and the same 2 were both there even though I have read the one.

a few things are messed up.. we're working on finding and fixing them all.. let us know if you find any (link URL, what you were doing, etc)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    a few things are messed up.. we're working on finding and fixing them all.. let us know if you find any (link URL, what you were doing, etc)

I will, this doesn't bother me as I know ya'll are working, but did want to let some one know.

EDIT: Ok when I hit submit on this, I got this:

PHP Warning: require_once(..../includes/class_dm_newnotifications.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ..../includes/functions.php on line 118

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/class_dm_newnotifications.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 118

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years

I will, this doesn't bother me as I know ya'll are working, but did want to let some one know.

Ok when I clicked submit on this, I did get this page:
    PHP Warning: require_once(..../includes/class_dm_newnotifications.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ..../includes/functions.php on line 118

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/class_dm_newnotifications.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 118

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back