• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changes UK Official (Band)

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
Years
  • Hey guys, not been on in a long time.
    I have been working with a few guys and we formed a band. We decided to cover a song by "Issues"
    and I thought I could keep you guys up-to-date with what we are doing via videos and pictures.
    Maybe gain a few interesting fans through the process.

Here is a demo of our first cover - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gurHzdFlBXs

Let me know here or youtube what you think if you take the time to listen.

Note: This music may not be to everyone's taste. I'm also the clean vocalist.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • I think there are far better examples of the genre than Issues, and you guys seem like you have the talent to pull it off. I'd like to hear more of your stuff if you've got any.

Good luck with the future! Stick at it.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • At the start I was like ehhh. Not a fan of scremo, but it was listenable. Then the rest of the song came, great sound, want to hear more!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Drop the screams, at least until he can scream.

Drop the epik memes on your youtube page.

Would have to hear a full song written by you guys before I can really comment though as Issues aew one of the most boring, middle of the road bands about.

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
  • [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqJbToo0T70"]Space Enough To Grow[/ame]

Here is the latest song. I did this myself. Not exactly band related.

Back