• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Changing the amount of HP that Potions, etc. heal

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    Hi everyone,

I came across a problem that I thought would have an easy solution, but I seem to be missing something crucial. In the item manager tools, items have a Special1 and a Special2 number assigned to them. I noticed that healing items have a Special2 number that corresponds to how much HP they heal.

I tried changing Fresh Water's Special2 to 35, and it still heals 50 HP. The same thing happens when I changed Potion's Special2 to 50 - it still healed 20 HP. Does anyone know what I need to change in order to edit the amount of HP that healing items heal?

(Slightly relevant: the Repel variants also have a Special2 number that corresponds to the number of steps for which they are effective. Changing this number does yield the desired result.)

Last edited:
    Back