• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Changing the tilesets and region map of a map by event.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Greetings.
    I wish I could change through an event the tilesets of a map inspired by "Sendoff Spring" of diamond and pearl. Same thing the map of the region where it adds a new route (both graphic and written). I don't know how to do it. I've been trying for days .. does anyone have any advice?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2024
    The easiest way to do this is just to have them be taken to a new map of the same name.
    If they are on the same map, the triggering event should have a transitional fade like a door and then at the end have them appear on the new map.
    If the triggering event is elsewhere, have the entrance of the map be controled by a switch caused by the triggering event. When the switch is on, they go to the changed map. While off, they go to the original map.

Back