• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing the tone of a sprite in battle

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    I wanna change tone of pokemon sprite in battle by script. where can i do that?
    i can change sprite's tone in summary screen (by Tone.new)
    Sorry about my bad english. Thanks

Last edited:

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I managed to help him in PM.

It would be nice if you posted the solution so to stop this question popping up again.

1. What does your code do?
    2. Does it last through the whole battle?
    3. Does it effect all Pokémon in battle?
    4. What would you have to change if someone wanted a different color?
    I don't mind games having certain features unique to the game but when someone asks a public question, I feel the solution should be made public too... Don't take this personally, I see it happen here a lot.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    It would be nice if you posted the solution so to stop this question popping up again.
    1. What does your code do?
    2. Does it last through the whole battle?
    3. Does it effect all Pokémon in battle?
    4. What would you have to change if someone wanted a different color?
    I don't mind games having certain features unique to the game but when someone asks a public question, I feel the solution should be made public too... Don't take this personally, I see it happen here a lot.
    sorry, this thread took so long so i asked him in personal message then he helped me in PM :P

i'll answer you your questions
    1. His code change color of sprite in Elite Battle. just like changing sprite's color when it have status(poison, burn,...)
    2. Yes. it's work well
    3. No. it just effect in shadow pokemon
    4. i don't know what to say but it like this, just change the red number
      @sprite.color=Color.new(32,0,64,128)

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    That's not quite what I meant, but thanks for the reply.

I meant, if someone were to do this themselves, where would the code go? What would it do? Etc. etc. I know what the line is, I know what numbers to edit... But there are many members here who do not, so however Rot8er_ConeX explained it to you, if it works, should be the way it is posted here... Obviously if you don't want to, that's your choice, I just think things like this would be nice to know as a community so you don't have to clog up the graphics folder with over 2000 battlers.

Back