• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chao-der is back.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    After leaving to spend more time on bulbagarden, please give me some ideas to keep me active here :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    There really is plenty to do here~.

If you have wifi, you could hand out in the wifi center, to battle or trade, or forum-wise, there's plenty of different areas to post in. It also helps to try to start VM conversations with people, or maybe you could post in the some of the forum game areas?

Really, there's a wide range of things to do here, you just have to do some lurking for awhile until you feel comfortable, or interested in posting. :D

Welcome back, though, and lets hope you stay.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome back :)

There's plenty to do here, I'm sure you can find something you like. There's a bunch of pokemon sections and entertainment/other chat if you want other things to do. You just have to look for a bit.

hope you have fun!

ps: I love your name and avatar! the chaos were my favorite part of the sonic games.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ahhhh, welcome back! :3
    Yeah, like others have said, there's plenty to do! =D
    Makes me so hyper that I wanna laugh like Luke Atmey! ^___^

Maybe not. D=

Anyhow! I do wish you'll stick around more, and maybe we can meet and chat via VM! ^___^

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    After leaving to spend more time on bulbagarden, please give me some ideas to keep me active here :)

Hey Chao-der! Welcome back to PC and hopefully you'll stay here longer! :c

If you don't mind, what exactly made you want to leave to go to Bulbagarden in the first place? I honestly can't think of much of a reason to leave unless you got bored at some point - which is really easily avoidable if you go through and check out what each section has to offer! There's a lot to do here at PC if you look hard enough. You can go hang at Pokemon Trivia and play forum games about Pokemon, there's a section for Video Gaming if that's what you're interested in... Honestly, PC has a lot of interests covered and it's just figuring out what your interests are and checking out those sections more. :>

Have a good re-stay at PC, and do stay around longer and be active! :D

Back