• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chao request

C.O.H

Patrick Star
Years
Here is my own little request, all made by me, so go on, requests, but only 3 requests per person and at a time XD

Examples:
Dragonairchao.bmp
Dragonair
Flygonchao.bmp
Flygon
ChinchouChao.bmp
Chinchou
Arceninechao.bmp
Arcenine
Torchicchao.bmp
Torchic

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Chao details are rather hard to do, so give him some slack ^^;

Might I have a rayquaza chao? I tried doing it once, it never quite worked ><

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
Years
Still it IS possible to make those little details...like my nidoking chao, the ears were hard to put in, but you just need to try, that's the thing. I'm just saying, putting in those little details can really help your sprites...

Edit: For god's sake my policy is to give an HONEST OPINION sometimes it may seem harsh but it's how I got better at spriting. So will people just STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
armadilloHD said:
Ummm...shouldn't torchic have a beak? And shouldn't arcanine have a muzzle and a mane?
Not to be harsh or anything, but Eliana is right. Besides, isn't someones work to show what they want and all? Can I have a Blastiose and Flareon choas?

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
You should respect Armadillos opinion. Don't just try to change his opinion. The chaos are good but need some work.

Back