• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Chaos Generations~ Official Progress Thread

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
  • ~Chaos Generations~ Official Progress Thread

This shall be my FINAL attempt to put the game on PC. I hope you guys Enjoy.
    This game is being created by my team known as Createamation.

And so, a family legacy began - 15 years ago...

Much before that – long ago in the World of Alterra, the wind's lips whispered peace as it swept through the vast expanses of the plains. Thousands of years of peace blew by, until the race of Humans began to quarrel with the many other races of Alterra. A single ash of conflict erupted into a fire that would burn away at the years of peace that so delicately embraced the land of Alterra for many ages.

At the center of the conflict was the Chaos Kingdom - said to be the most powerful dominion in the all of five kingdoms of Alterra. In times of peril, The Great Goddess would call for the Origintas to aid the Chaos Kingdom. Origintas were youth whose lineage traced back to the Ancients and whose purpose was to restore peace to the world.

By the power of the Origintas, the conflict eventually calmed, and more time passed by under another blanket of peace. A century later, this all changed. A very powerful Originta abused his heavenly gift, turned against the other gods, and attempted to use his power to shape the world to his own fantasies and desires. It was then that our hero's father, Kaiza the Flame Originta, undertook a dangerous journey to defeat this monster. Human Power alone could not vanquish the evil Originta, and so Kaiza gave his life to push his Originta power to its very limits.

Though Kaiza died, his sacrifice saved the World of Alterra, sealing the Fallen One for Fourteen Years until his son, Seeo, was mature to accept his burden and finish what his father had started. Seeo Briune is now a seventeen year old Knight in the Sirdeka Army. Stubborn and playful, Seeo usually missed the points of some of the essential things in life. A new war between Humans and Monsters begins - one to rival any previous war.

A struggle to save Sirdeka's Castle will change Seeo's life forever. The young knight now searches for the truth and will soon discover his destiny to become the next Flame Originta. As his father before him, Seeo's destiny would soon hold the fate of the realm of Alterra in his hands.

And thus the game begins.. The game unfolds with Seeo, seeming to hate his father for " leaving his family " shortly after his birth. As well as his older brother who he never really knew, that seemingly died.. But he stays dead on with his swordsmanship qualities. After an unexpected attack on Sirdeka by the Deimos, Seeo begins having dreams about Chumi, the Mana Guardian telling Seeo of his fate as an Originta. And to mature quickly to be able to soon wield the power. Seeo thinks nothing of this, but after seemingly embarrassing the Sirdeka Knights after blacking out after the battle. Vexus a commander in the army forces Seeo's ban from the knight division. 6 months later, Sirdeka is attacked again having one of Chumi's warnings come true. This time, Sirdeka is destroyed and Seeo is separated from his family. He wakes up in Sirdeka Forest, close to the now ruined kingdom. With only intentions of " Investigating the Redfang " Given to him by both Chumi and a man named Thorador, Seeo soon comes to find out about the betrayal of a seemingly allied kingdom, another war with the humans and Deimos beginning, and the return of Vespuleth. Seeo eventually accepts his fate finally and goes and a journey to save Chaos, and soon the world from the evil that is beginning to arise thanks to the return of Vespuleth, the omega Originta of Light and Darkness...

This is his story.
    The story of Chaos Generations

Seeo's Story

Seeo Briune

Class: Knight
    Hates: Wars.
    Description: Stubborn and Kind, Seeo has a sort of vibe that draws people near him. As time goes on he becomes an even better leader. He wants to know the truth. He wants to know what his purpose is. Why is it up to him to save Chaos?

Snowe Novell

Class: Squire
    Hates: Weak Enemies
    Description: Snowe Novell lives in Sirdeka with his grandmother.His Parents were said to have gone on a top secret mission of some sort. But hes never heard of them since. Being away from his parents gave him deep pain. So he began practicing in the art of swordsmanship. Soon he didnt care about his parents and wanted nothing more than to fight. Meeting Seeo, Snowe tried to push him to be strong just so he could fight Seeo and have a good timet. But Seeo and Snowe bonded and it seems like they never leave each others side. After Seeo's Memory was lost. Snowe slowly helped recover it.

Erina Hanclett

Class: Archer
    Hates: Rudeness
    Descriptions: Erina Runs a local Grocery Store in the town Arcia.
    When A certain Kidnapping takes place. Erina goes out and searches for a team to help her save him. That team happened to have a leader by the name of Seeo. The following events have Erina journeying with him. Maybe Seeo has a thing for the archer girl..

NEW!! Rail Lancore

Class: Calamity Wielder
    Hates: Shadow
    Description: Rail Lancore is Sid's son, and labeled the strongest swordsman in the Sirdeka army. Close friends with Seeo and Snowe, Rail is strong but unlike Snowe. He is very humble and is always encouraging his friends. A few years ago, Rail found himself in some alternate dream world, similar to that of the Mana World. Here a voice spoke to Rail, and told him of the Shadow, a race of demonic shadow creatures that were created everytime the Originta's killed off monsters and enemies. Defenseless, rail tried to flee the creatures, but in seconds, a magnificent blade appeared in his hand. This sword was known as Calamity, and was known as one of the ultimate weapons to fight back Shadow and any other monsters. When Rail woke up from this dream, he found that he had th epower to call upon Calamity at will. The blade materializes in Rail's hand whenever he wishes it, he has told no one about how he's aquired such strength, and is supervised when he departs Sirdeka, Calamity cannot fall into the wrong hands...

Sid Lancore

Class: General
    Hates: Flaws
    Description: General Sid leads Seeo's Knight Division. He is pretty cocky, and takes great pride with his knights. He takes a liking to Seeo and Snowe because of their determination. And adds them to his division in hopes to strengthen them. He is the father of Rail, who like him are connected to Seeo and Snowe. After the attack, Sid unleashes his men and travels the world alone in disgust. When Seeo and Sid reunite, Sid learns the truth about the destruction of Sirdeka. Enraged, he journeys with Seeo to take revenge on the one he called his freind, and to find his son, Rail.

Cheska ????

Hates: Being made a fool of
    Description: Somehow Cheska knows of the Data Kingdoms ambitions as well. So hes been trying to recruit members too. He doesnt have many with him. But his strength makes up for the lack of members. Seeo's Rival. Cheska is a well spoken young man. Yet he doesnt care much for other people. Said by some that he knows what lies ahead. And he usually speaks of having the "blue" power.

Kaiza's Story

The tragic events that happened 15 years ago mark the true beginning of Chaos Generations plot. Thousands of years ago there lived Elemental Gods on each corner of the planet. These gods were of Flame, Aqua, Light, and Darkness. However, a certain event caused the gods to weaken. So the Mana Guardians known as the angels of Ortena, began choosing humans to invest their powers within. These people were then known as Originta's and had the power of these elemental gods. Cosen to protect the world from destruction. However our story begins when Vespuleth the last Originta of Darkness uses his power for evil. In an attempt to stop Vespuleth the Mana Guardians attempt to negate his powers, but they fail. Vespuleth goes to the extreems of destroying the Originta of Light, Brackkot. And absorbing his True Rune thus seemingly becoming the perfect being. With only 2 Originta's left, The Mana Guardians called upon Kaiza the current flame Originta at the time and Seeo's father, to help in the fight against Vespuleth. The Aqua Originta Cheisko, journeyed with Kaiza for some time, aiding him in finding out their true powers, but abandoned the Mana guardians and gave up his heavenly powers at some point. Kaiza, alone went on a long journey to learn how to unlock his Origintas true strength.

During this journey, Kaiza ended up marrying and raising two children named Seeo and Cheska. But once Vespuleth re appeared and wreaked havoc over Ortena, Kaiza returned to his quest befreinding a Deimos named Bolter. His adventure finally ended, when he learned that to defeat Vespuleth, the manifestation of two Originta's combined, he had to give his life, to allow the True power of the Originta to be unleashed to perform a sealing technique. Chumi, the current lead Mana Guardian, granted Kaiza the option of handing down the fate of the Flame Originta to one of his sons. Both of his kids being but toddlers he made his decision. The thought of choosing Cheska was immediately discarded for reasons only he supposedly knew. And he chose Seeo. His plan was to allow Seeo to mature happily on Ortena until the world was put in danger again or Vespuleth awakened. And then, in his absence Seeo would have to accept his destiny and figure out a way to end the Originta wars forever. And he succeeded sealing Vespuleth, and died in the process. The entire world of Alterra hadnt any idea of the happenings, and so believe that the Holy One delivered them. However there were wise peoples that knew of legends pertaining to Originta's and the like.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiza Briune

Class: Flame Originta
    Hates: Vespuleth
    Kaiza was always a kind and playful person. He would also help thoes in need, even if the odds were against him. This reflected upon why he was given the power of the Fire Originta. Kaiza once lived in Sirdeka, under his father Remiel who was renown for his skills in the knights division. However, once he obtained the power of the Originta he quickly began focusing on his new goal to preserve the planet and protrect it from destruction. Little would Kaiza realize that the worlds biggest threat would be a once good friend.

Bolter Ramashue

Class: Deimos Swordsman
    Hates:Conflict

Bolter is a Deimos, a humanic beast type race that has had much conflict with the humans in the past. Bolter's main story takes place with Kaiza 15 years ago, on their quest to unlock Kaiza's true powers and defeat Vespuleth. With help from Cheisko, Bolter takes the fight with Vespuleth to the very end. And afterwards dissapears into the world. Bolter hasn't been seen since the final fight with Vespuleth, but thanks to him and Cheisko they discovered a force known as Vita Waves, which act as a type of poison that attacks the minds of Originta and in some cases renders them powerless. Kaiza met Bolter in Pinhollow where he was being confronted by humans. Kaiza bravely stood up and fought with Bolter, quickly becoming best friends.

Cheisko

Class: Aqua Originta of Old
    Hates:Vespuleth

Cheisko was once the Aqua Originta 15 years ago. He, with Bolter aided Kaiza on his quest to unlock his true strength. Before it was found out that Kaiza was the only one capable of utilizing the True Rune, Cheisko was known as the strongest Originta of them all. Skilled with a blade, and used his gifts excellently. Cheisko was the first Originta to learn to mold his elements into weapons and was also the first to learn how to summon his Mana God. After a series of events, Cheisko mysteriously fell ill. When, he regained his strength he hadn't any interest in defeating Vespuleth any longer. When finally persuaded by Kaiza, he transfered his True Rune unto Kaiza. Cheisko still lives, but like Bolter, he hasnt been seen since the final battle with Vespuleth.

" Note the blonde haired Heroes were placeholders. "

~CBS, and CMS with implemented Item Creation
    ~ Voice Acting
    ~Original Music by Donathin Frye, Tferalfox and Strifeminer.
    ~Custom Graphics (Character Sets, Battle Characters, Message Boxes...)

Voice Department

Matt Sakata - Seeo

Brandon Rainsford - Snowe

Lindsay Wakana - Erina

Sonny Swinhart - Sid

Richard Law - Cheska

Kyle Dakralai - Alex

Shireen Azarmi - Ken

Alana Boxe - Falice

Donathin Frye - Kaiza

Kagome Higurashi - Jelta

Chaos Generations.com

Gameplay Video 1

Sample Songs

02-Sword and Shield

012-Depth

NEW!! 06-Outta my Way!

The first link is the song Sword and Shield, the 2nd song in the soundtrack and the official battle song for the game.

The second song, is Depth. Used for certain dungeons and caves.

The third song, Outta my way!! Acts as a sort of Deceisive Battle song, and or boss song in certain events.

These songs are just 3 samples of what to expect from the game as a whole.

~Seeo

Erina Artwork

Incomplete Seeo, Snowe picture

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Thank you everyone.

A little bit of Eternia Forest, which is playable through
    Kaiza's intro in the beginning of the game. And a couple other screens.

Thank you!

~Sion

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Thanks everyone, yeah I quit my poke'mon game, its not my calling and its way too hard to make without knowing how to program somthing. I'll leave that to you experts, classical rpg's have always been more my thing.

~Sion

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    @LegosJedi - I think its rm2k3

wow this looks awesome I think i've seen it somewhere is it on rmxp.org?and this is getting made on rm2k3 or rm2k right?becuase I used that tileset on my rm2k3 game before(the tileset for the shop)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Finally... something original! Everything about this game is simply awesome!
    The first screenshot seems a bit crowded, though.

The music sounds truly professional and the graphics are absolutely amazing, too!

I don't have any criticism to give you, so just keep it up. I love classic rpgs, so I can't wait to see more updates. ^_^

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    Whoa! This game is sweet! I love the screens! And Voice acting? THAT'S AWESOME!

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    that game looks hot. I know i saw those sprites from somewhere else tho....

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • :D Thanks, for all the comments.

I now bring both the Seeo and Snowe picture in lineart stage, as well as some of Eternia Tower and Vespuleth's Atelier. Enjoy, mostly because these will probabaly be the last screenshots of new enviornments you will see.
    Thank you Sanosuke, and RockmanNeo.

( Character set is that of Cheska. Thank you, Skie Fortress. )

Eternia Tower

Vespuleth's Atelier

Seeo and Snowe Lineart

~Sion

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    very nice, i like the artwork and i like the classical rpg idea, it looks very original, good luck on this game.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    You should really drive yourself if this is your last attempt. Don't give up man. Cool artwork too. This game has obvious potential.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Hey Sion, the game's looking very nice! Didn't know you were adding voices into the game, but looking forward to that.

~Jeff

Back