• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Productions

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    kkkk i was busy with this crew so i wouldnt know thanks for the update and why is resaber booted
    Don't know why. People information will be coming soon :D. Maps and maybe videos will come for our hack. If anyone can help with the Battle Background please apply because we have plenty battle backgrounds to put in :D

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • OK cool, but how will we get a video if we are not even close to the alpha? or are we...

kkkk i was busy with this crew so i wouldnt know thanks for the update and why is resaber booted

Lets just say, i got infracted for using fillers

and i got nine points, but one of my infractions expired today so im back :)

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Not even close. I tried just to map out the whole thing first but that approach is horrible so I'm gonna try planning it out.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    By the way, for the knight I was expecting something more like this. I know it's not very good but still.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    @ Noobhacker
    That Knight cracked me up xD
    But those shoulder guards are wats needed in a Knight.
    Hey should we have just only male character or have both?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Lol, I know my knight's bad. But I had to make the arems longer to make it look right. And yes, we should have both.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    But the is there a way to enable it to just make Male only? :S
    But, most knights were men (not sexis or anything)
    Ok we will need the fakemon done. Since red is booted out minime will have to take the operation.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Because of that we have to add more female characters into the game as knights. That way it will seem like the fact that in the Middle Ages girls could not be knights was disregarded.
    Anti-sexism FTW

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Because of that we have to add more female characters into the game as knights. That way it will seem like the fact that in the Middle Ages girls could not be knights was disregarded.
    Anti-sexism FTW
    Yea I agree. We must put more female players so we don't up as a sexius hack. :P
    It just seems wrong. Sorry :P

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Update!
    In-Game Screenshots

Chaos Productions

Chaos Productions

Chaos Productions

Edit: I'll put credits later. If you can make tiles please apply.

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
  • Yo, Chaos190. I wanted to see if i could apply for a position and all that good stuff. I haven't really done scripting,mapping...ect, but i know how to sprite and i have plenty of ideas for fakemon,trainers,ect..

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Yo, Chaos190. I wanted to see if i could apply for a position and all that good stuff. I haven't really done scripting,mapping...ect, but i know how to sprite and i have plenty of ideas for fakemon,trainers,ect..
    Can you show one example of your spriting?

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
  • I dont have any material on my desktop and my laptop is screwed and will need almost 300$ to repair. But at any case, give me something to try to sprite and ill give it my best. Bad guys perhaps?

Edit: I dont know if this counts, but dragon age was equal in the sex category..

Last edited:
    Back