• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Productions

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I dont have any material on my desktop and my laptop is screwed and will need almost 300$ to repair. But at any case, give me something to try to sprite and ill give it my best. Bad guys perhaps?

Edit: I dont know if this counts, but dragon age was equal in the sex category..
    Dragon Age? Doesn't ring a bell. I'll add u to the team anyways.

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
  • Yeah The noob hacker knows the game im talking about. Its for the xbox and pc and it was a pretty good game.

Back on subject: thanks, thats awesome. Give me my first order when your ready, Cap'n. If someone could teach me what they know about the other things that involve hacks, then I could help with everything else because I cetch on pretty fast.

Edit: I sprited somthing up right quick. Its a random trainer with a combination of some d/p/pt trainers and some editing here and there

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Yeah The noob hacker knows the game im talking about. Its for the xbox and pc and it was a pretty good game.

Back on subject: thanks, thats awesome. Give me my first order when your ready, Cap'n. If someone could teach me what they know about the other things that involve hacks, then I could help with everything else because I cetch on pretty fast.

Edit: I sprited somthing up right quick. Its a random trainer with a combination of some d/p/pt trainers and some editing here and there
    That trainers is really good. We're going to have like knights and stuff. I'll invite you to the group.

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
  • Sounds cool man, Im pretty new to the seen so if you could hit me up with the details when you can it would be much appreciated.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    All you have to do right now is check up for updates. When you finish that creations please post it up.

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
  • This is what i had in mind if we were able to utilize it...i like it, but the hair could be fixed.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    This is what i had in mind if we were able to utilize it...i like it, but the hair could be fixed.
    Proper credits to Aragornbird

He was the one who made that sprite. But it looks good :D

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Dont post here. You werent accepted you were rejected from the team. I have a lot of mappers already so Rejected.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Skill : scripting
    Proof of work : nothing
    Past experience : No serious hacks, just messing around.
    contact info : PM, MSN
    Welcome to the team ;)
    I am pretty sure The Noob Hacker would be honored to take you in and teach you ;)

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    sorry i havent been on my pc got a virus so i had to format my pc

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
  • Username: Learath2
    Position wanted: Scripter
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Sorry for used proof needed new=sended new :D

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Username: Learath2
    Position wanted: Scripter
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Sorry for used proof needed new=sended new :D
    Your accepted. I think the scripter position is near close.

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
  • YO, whats going on? School has been occuping my mind so i haven't had much time for anything. now that everything is back in motion i can regulate my time schedual out and i am ready for action.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Skool is starting for me. Less time with work and all that.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    sorry my school started and now i wont have the time i get at 2 40 or 3 00 science i walk
    my school ends at 2 40 so next week on tuesday i wot be able to come on

Back