• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chapter two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai: Envoy of Darkness

Dakness comes!
    Years
    Chapter Two:
    As i walked through the ruins of Kido city, i could not believe what a horrible, nightmarish wasteleand of death and chaos this city had become. I refused to believe, wanting to wake up from a nightmare, back in jhoto, were i was safe in the thought of seeing my family again. But no, this was real, and i would have to face it. The once clean and traffic-infested streets I knew, were now drenched with dead bodies and the smell of death. I must've thrown up at least ten times while on my journey to the park. I was hoping to find people or even poke'mon there, but no, more death, more bodies and more blood. I didn't undrestand it, how could poke'mon be so evil, why? As i walked through the dark, shadow inhabited park, i could see the roofs of my street, i prayed the houses that were a blaze would not be the ones of my family and friends.
    Suddenly, a gigantic shadow covered the light that the thunder was creating. I looked up, it was a large, coach long steel dragon, with metal, angel-like wings, each the size of a large garden. It had no arms and no legs, and it's body was a brilliant silver colour. I sort of admired how majestic it looked, but then i realised, it was one of the dragons... Mecha, the Machine Champion Dragon. I grabbed the poke'ball containing Charizard, this was going to be a battle in the skies. I focused my mind as i cocked my arm and threw the pke'ball as hard as i could. Charizard erupted from it it with a blast of red light.
    'Chaaaaaaaaaar!' it roared as i hopped onto it's back. Mecha heard the roar and turned around. It bobbed it's head for a moment, suspened high in the air.
    'Charizard to the skies!' Charizard spread it's magnificent wings as it took into the air. This was going to be dangerous, i wasn't sure if i could handle it.

Obsidian Blade

She who likes cake.
    Years
    This should be posted in the original thread, rather than as a new one. It stops the boards from getting too cluttered. ^^;

I have a review written, but I figured you'd want to chance to move this chapter into the original thread and get a moderator to close this one before I go posting before you in the old one. For now, however, I shall sit and be happy that you took my advice about emotions as he walked through the city! Fwee! ^^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    :O Post the second chapter in the original thread you started as your fanfic, instead of making a new one as it will indeed clutter up the forum. Thanks. ^_^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back