• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Char-Char's PokeShop(WITH POKERUS)

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    i hav 1 Q what i pokerus? and i hav a lot of pokes if you had some good 1s id give you somthing u needed
    btw i can read ur sig those r so fun

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    Yes, they can spread pokerus. Ditto is on the national dex, so I don't know if I could get that with a trade, but we can try it out.

Yea, you can still get it. I got a Scyther before I got the national dex. The only difference is, until you get the national dex the pokemon will have "???" listed as its number. Still works. I used that Scyther on the Elite 4.

Want to trade?

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    i hav 1 Q what i pokerus? and i hav a lot of pokes if you had some good 1s id give you somthing u needed
    btw i can read ur sig those r so fun

What do you have?

Yea, you can still get it. I got a Scyther before I got the national dex. The only difference is, until you get the national dex the pokemon will have "???" listed as its number. Still works. I used that Scyther on the Elite 4.

Want to trade?

What pokemon do you want?

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    Sorry i need the joto or legends

:( I have those, but in my pokemon colleseum and my pokemon firered. Too bad I havn't unlocked pal park yet. :(

I can give you a quirky nature and a graveler that as caught at level 57, I'd like a pokemon with pokerus.
    I also have Unown, which is one that you said you needed.

The Graveler sounds good.
    Do you still want to trade?

I'll give you a ditto for anything with pokerus.

If you still want to trade, then I'll trade you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    108-Spiritomb (Cynthia has one)
    114-Unown (Solaceon Ruins)
    135-Lumineon
    139-Milotic (Cynthia has one)...but you probably already knew this one, since you have Feebas.

The only one above that you can't get by yourself is Spiritomb...I'll give you one for the Choice Specs.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    108-Spiritomb (Cynthia has one)
    114-Unown (Solaceon Ruins)
    135-Lumineon
    139-Milotic (Cynthia has one)...but you probably already knew this one, since you have Feebas.

The only one above that you can't get by yourself is Spiritomb...I'll give you one for the Choice Specs.

I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade. Same with all the other people that I said that I'd trade with.
    I can't trade anytime this week though.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

EDIT:I am open for trades again

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Last edited:
    Back