• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Art Editing

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
  • Kay well.... Jeikobu gave me this idea, and I so rudely stole it from him :P but here, edit official character artwork into what you would look like as a trainer.

Here's mine:
    Character Art Editing

So... post yours ^_^

*hopes that Jeikobu posts his... it was cool*

EDIT: Just so you dont get confuzzled... this is NOT a contest, it is just for fun..

jokestr2004

Years
  • Heheh thanks... they're actually based off of my favorite pair in r/l, so yes... and that hat type thing is based off of my GBA SP hat that I won in some contest... so uh thanks again...

Ye must maketh one.

jokestr2004

Years
  • Eheh once again... I stole the idea from Jeikobu.. but there are a few tactics

1) Get a picture of one of the characters
    2) Put it into a photo editing program (I used MS Paint, Jeikobu used photoshop... anything works)
    3) Just uhh start editing ^^

Few things that I'd recommend...
    Start with the head.
    Make sure you have a backup copy of the original if you mess up when starting out. And when you finish something and you like how it looks, make a copy of it, so that when you continue and you mess up from that point, you can start over from there.

So uhh yeah! Its pretty fun to do.. I worked on it like a half hour to an hour a day for 4 days, so its a pretty long job.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • You can see the Kanto me in my sig, but here's a bigger picture:
    Character Art Editing

And here's my Houen look:
    Character Art Editing

And just for the heck of it, here's a banner of me in the game:
    Character Art Editing

Back