• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characteristics!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Somewhat of a clown: Most people who know me here on PC would recognize me just as that.

Strong willed: Not always like that, but depending on the situation, I can be rather strong willed.

A little quick tempered: Even though I hardly ever show it here, I can get annoyed quite easily, but it's easier to suppress ones anger on the internet.

Likes to relax: Who doesn't?

Likes to run: Is that a metaphor of some sort, because I literally like to run.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Sturdy body, capable of taking hits, highly curious, often lost in thought and alert to sounds fit me the most.

Last edited:
    Years
    Characteristics!

Highly curious: Quite often if I encounter something veyr intriguing that piques my interest well, I won't let go of it till I get what I want from asking or stalking.
    Mischievous: I guess several people on PC, especially those close to me, see this trait almost everytime I interact with them. Stalking and dropping surprise bombs are just the tip of the iceberg. ;)
    Somewhat vain: Very true. Sometimes I can get too full of myself. x3
    Alert to sounds: Spending nearly the whole day every day in a noiseless environment, my ears are sensitive to many faint sounds, that's a rather bad trait as I get paranoid and suspicious too easily. It keeps my guard up however. :>
    A little quick tempered: Somewhat joint with 'somewhat vain', a not-so-critical offense can set me off like a trigger and that's how I get into heated arguments occasionally. ^_^"
    Often lost in thought: Okay, this. This trait cannot be expressed over the Internet so you'll just have to take my word for it. xP
    Hates to lose: Similar to 'somewhat vain' and 'a little quick tempered', pretty much obvious.
    Likes to relax: Don't have to say this, do I? ;D
    Somewhat stubborn: In making decisions or in my opinions, I can be quite stubborn and hard to persuade. Sometimes I might waver if what people say is really true, but that's usually a seldom occurrence.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Kid's these days, with their editing software. >:
    Characteristics!

My main ones would probably be "Likes to relax" and "A little quick tempered."

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Characteristics!

Likes to relax: Who doesn't like relaxing? I usually relax by listening to some music or by drawing.
    A little quick tempered: When I was younger I used to get angry really easily. Now that I'm older, I don't think I get as nearly as angry (or as quickly) as I used to. I'm still a bit quick tempered though.
    Highly curious: I'm just a curious person.
    Often lost in thought: Well it's more of be being in more own little imaginary world than actually thinking about things.
    Hates to lose: Again, when I was younger I really hated to lose. I don't mind as much now but I don't like it when I don't win.
    Quick to flee: If I'm in a situation where I don't feel comfortable I'll try to get out of it as quickly as possible which happens quite often

I like all of my characteristics aside from being a little quick tempered, hating to lose and being quick to flee. I would like to have good perseverance because whenever I try something new (like learning how to play the guitar), I always end up dropping it in a few months later. I would like to be capable of taking hits (emotionally and physically, if that makes any sense lol) as well.

Back