• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Charizard Breeding

BountyHunter15

Helpful Foe
Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    Okay, so I recently found out that Charizard can learn outrage via egg moves. (Seribii and Pokedex)
    So, I was a little curious about which pokemon to breed it with because Charizard doesn't learn it and not many Pokemon in the Monster egg group can learn it.
    Also, if I breed with ditto it wouldn't work.
    All this info brings me to my conclusion, can someone help me out?

Okay, so I recently found out that Charizard can learn outrage via egg moves. (Seribii and Pokedex)
    So, I was a little curious about which pokemon to breed it with because Charizard doesn't learn it and not many Pokemon in the Monster egg group can learn it.
    Nevermind, i forgot that Charizard was in another egg group.
    I'll breed it with my Dragonite.
    Thanks anyways.

BountyHunter15

Helpful Foe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    Nevermind, i forgot that Charizard was in another egg group.
    I'll breed it with my Dragonite.
    Thanks anyways.

Nevermind, I forgot Charizard was in another egg group.
    I'll just breed it with my Dragonite.
    Thanks anyways.

Last edited:
    Back