• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Charizard Fan Club:.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    soon i will be makeing a shiny charizard poke pet
    and ill post it on here with the code so we can all use it.

meh

will anyone post a new topic soon.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Xairmo said:
    i mean come on the thing flies and spits fire XD

I know! Heh heh, fire is pretty.... :badsmile:

soon i will be makeing a shiny charizard poke pet
    and ill post it on here with the code so we can all use it.

meh

will anyone post a new topic soon.

That'd be cool. Thanks, zanacross! :D

Hmm new topic...
    Sorry if this one's aready been covered.
    What names do you give to your Charizards?

I've got:
    Pyre: My first ever Charizard lvl.100
    Remy: My second Charizard lvl. 100 (He's my breeding stud. LOL) We're trying for a shiny.
    Then all the rest of these are sons and daughters of Remy.
    Inferno, Pyro, Ferno (Males)
    Charla, Char (Females)
    Then I've got another Charmeleon and a whole buttload of Chamanders!
    But still haven't got a shiny one! :(
    It took forever to get the two females that I have!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sure you can join, Diageo. Welcome! You have to wait for El Capitano to add you in the list.
    I have one Charizard in FireRed, but I didn't give any names to it.

~Rene~ :t025:

Rosefrost

Alright, who put that there?!
    Years
    Cool! Do you know which episode that's from?
    Okay, thanks! (Now I want to watch it.:D)

I named mine Flames, which I had raised to level 100, but the game it was a fake, (I didn't know.) and the game crashed, and it was gone... :'(but I raised another one after I got a real game, (I an expert on fake pokemon games now.:P) and now it's at level 81, and I named it Flames in the first one's honor. (It's my baby.:D)

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Good answers, everyone. Anyway, here's a picture of Charizard:

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    nice pic rene
    welcome to the club all the new members that joined wile i was away

Sorry for not posting for a long time guys. I'd like to thank Blayze, ~Rene~ and Xairmo (and other frequent posting members) for maintaining the thread while I was gone. I'f you were wondering where I was, I was at Saiko Lake in the Yamanashi prefecture of Japan. I was participating in a 3 day Outward Bound program with my class. It was supposed to help personal growth, and inter social work. It was pretty cool, could see Mt. Fuji clearly! It was cool.

This was pretty much my view over the lake every morning. I got this pic of the internet kuz I didnt bring a camera. I didnt realize how beautiful it was going to be.

Well anywho. Nice pic ~Rene~, although Charizard looks like he is thinking of something naughty.

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Sorry for not posting for a long time guys. I'd like to thank Blayze, ~Rene~ and Xairmo (and other frequent posting members) for maintaining the thread while I was gone. I'f you were wondering where I was, I was at Saiko Lake in the Yamanashi prefecture of Japan. I was participating in a 3 day Outward Bound program with my class. It was supposed to help personal growth, and inter social work. It was pretty cool, could see Mt. Fuji clearly! It was cool.

This was pretty much my view over the lake every morning. I got this pic of the internet kuz I didnt bring a camera. I didnt realize how beautiful it was going to be.

Well anywho. Nice pic ~Rene~, although Charizard looks like he is thinking of something naughty.

well dont i feel special, np EC

hope you had fun on ur trip

anyways charizard!!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    im glad you had fun

i wish i had that kind of artistic talent
    i just searched photobucket

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years

Thanks, El Capitano. And I hope you have fun at there. Anyway, I think Charizard was not hit by Glalie's Icy Wind.
    Charizard picture:

Well thanks Rene. Cool picture you got there. It is cool to see Ash and Charizard together like that. In that pic it looks like they are a unbeatable team or something. Also looking at that picture, I ask did they ever explain ash's hat ever? what is up with the symble what does the symble mean?

Back