• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Charizard maa Fan Club*~

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    I had sent her a PM lately. It was saying that I was sorry and all that junk. I also said how much I liked a peom that she had done. (I really did) She still wouldn't reply. She won't reply to any on my PMs. I'm not the one holding a grudge. She is!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    You never know. Maybe she will. We just have to be paticent. I am. I hope you will too.

Now a new topic. I don't want to discuss this anymore here. We shouldn't for one thing. NOw a new topic. ANything speacil this week?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Yes you can. I greatly apprecitate that you wish to join my little club.

Update member list!

Charizard_maa's Club Members
    #1 Mimi Fan
    Charizard_maa
    Kakashi Hatake
    MariaJet
    Karmillina

What is going on in your part of the world?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    May I join too??? cm is a cool person!^^

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Umm. Thanks. I like it too. Is that what this girl name and from. I never heard of the anime.

Umm....Yeah. I ok with you joining my club. I update the list.

Charizard_maa's Club Members
    #1 Mimi Fan
    Charizard_maa
    Kakashi Hatake
    MariaJet
    Karmillina

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    LIke I know. I thought she looked cute. I don't think she was hot but she was cute like me. Like totally cute. I wish I was like her. Nice hair and all.

Last edited:
    Back