• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard or Typhlosion

Charizard or Typhlosion?

• Charizard

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Charizard! Just because when the anime aired however many years ago he made me cry when he saved Ash :)!

Ayselipera

Charizard, its stronger and it can fly :D

Charizard.

Charizard can fly.
    Charizard is the original bad-arse of Pokemon, as well as the original fire starter.
    Charizard has better stats as well as moves.
    Charizard is a classic.

Don't get me wrong though, I adore them both to utter pieces. <3

As Timbjerr posted above and as I double checked on Serebii they have the exact same stats.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Typhlosion all the way. And what's up with "better moves"? Does Charizard get Eruption, a move that, when played right, equals Blast Burn in power, but without the recharge turn? Typhlosion can also pwn doubles with Eruption/Heat Wave. Charizard IS cool , I'll give it that, but I think Typhlosion is much better.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Close, but Charizard FTW. I love dragons and I consider Charizard to be more dragon-like than any of the actual dragon Pokemon.

Back