• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard, Typlosion or Blaziken??

Charizard, Typlosion or Blaziken

• Charizard

Votes: 43 52.4%
  • Typlosion

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • I don?t know

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    Charizard just beats Thyphlosion. I can't stand stupid Blazikens though they are the stonger of the three.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Typlosion, I like him alot hes even prbebly in my top ten. Charizard is awsome too but he isn't like one of my very favorites. Finally there is just somthing about Blaziken I dont like IMO I think he is kinda ugly.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Hey I got be crazy if I said Charizard isn't the best. He is so COOL and powerful. He a dragon and a cool one. He untouchable from ground typs and he may be vulerable to rocks but teach him earth quake and one got a heavy hitter.

Charizard is the perfect example of a pokemon dragon. He may not be a dragon type but he the best of them all of the three beginner fire types.

Blaziken is good too and thats why he second. But Charizard came first and I love the Best.

Years
    In my opinion I like Blaziken the most out of all of them, My favorite part is that Rock Pokemon don't give him any problems.Typlosion is in second he looks cool!,and in third is chrarizard.

Years
    In my opinion I like Blaziken the most out of all of them, My favorite part is that Rock Pokemon don't give him any problems.Typlosion is in second he looks cool!,and in third is charizard.

Years
    Out of all three, I like Charizard best because to me it seems more versatile. Blaziken would be my second favourite but I can only vote once! >_<

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Typlosion.

I don't like Charizard better, because when I was little, there was only 150 pokemon, and that was one of the main pokemon, so you would see him a lot.

I don't like Blaziken better, because he is a freaking chicken for crying out loud!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    Hehe, I vote for Blaziken. C'mon, a kung-fu chicken! Can't get any better than that! XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Charizard. I mean, who doesn't like a flying/fire Pokemon on your side? Second would be Blaziken. Go kung-fu chicken! o.o

Back