• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizardite X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    Hey guys I have Pokemon Y but I really wanted Pokemon X for the Mega Charizard. if anyone is willing to give me a free Charizardite X I would be very happy (Or I could trade you my Ivysaur with the Venusaurite) my Friend Code is 3453-2421-9271

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I can do it, you can just trade me a useless Pokemon like pidgey, I've got multiple Charizardite Xs to spare.

My friend code is 4957-3737-3505.
    I tried adding yours, but it said it wasn't valid.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    Okay thanks Ill have a look to see what went wrong
    What is your IGN?

Found the problem. change 3453 to 3454

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    Dude thanks so much man! This may be a pain but do you have a Charizardite Y too? I think the Y would be better for your Charizard and the X would be better for my Charizard

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Dude thanks so much man! This may be a pain but do you have a Charizardite Y too? I think the Y would be better for your Charizard and the X would be better for my Charizard

Yeah, I have a bunch of those too, even more so than Xs, lol.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I could give you an Adamant Tyrunt if you want. I dont have that much use for it

I actually would have a lot of use for that, I'm online in the game now, just send a trade invite.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I sent you a visitors message, I think it would be easier to communicate that way.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    Oh....... then who gave me a Shiny Charizard X? Well Ill trade you the X for one of the Y's

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Oh....... then who gave me a Shiny Charizard X? Well Ill trade you the X for one of the Y's

I'll have to get one ready then I'll invite you, I did trade a regular Charizard with Charizardite X for a Larvitar, I assumed that was you?

EDIT: To make sure it's me, it will be a Lucario with the Charizardite Y, that's what you want, right?

EDIT2: I gotta go to bed, so just post here saying if you got it, I assume you're the one that sent me the Gengar. and Sorry about all this, I'm kinda new to this trading between friends thing. I'm used to the GTS lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    Yeah man I got that Gengar from the Charizard you gave me XD I pretended to give a bloke my Shiny but i switched it to that Charuzard so enjoy the Gengar!
    P.S. I forgot to give you Tyrunt XD

Gree Lee

LeeDiamonds
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2014
    Ok cool I added you anything you want? I can give you a shiny Dodrio I got via Wonder trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back