• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

charmeleon lovers aboard!!!

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    i had always loved charmeleon so hey i made a club for em!!!!!

members:
    pokefan2007(owner)
    co-owner:gonbeneko25
    the real AAA
    Grovyle42(Griff4815)
    waveguidebuizel
    EvilWii
    On1 LiN|<

Last edited:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    du? whyd you say du? you can call me dude if you want... just not man. do i really seem like a guy? KYO FAN GIRL? that sounds like a girl to me ^^

Tamaki

Years
    heh okay.. but i think the fact that my username is "munchlax cat" in japanese and my pokepet is KAYDEE'S pokepet kinda shows that im a girl. but w/e

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    umm..because we need at least more people to talk too. we should make a banner that will atract people too our club

Tamaki

Years
    ok ill try... *blush blush* for now heres an opening statement for our club:
    *ahem* charmeleon kicks azz. charmander is friggin adorable and charizard is cool. in firered i have a charmeleon, female named arisa after the fruits basket character. and shes the best starter ive ever had. so if you like charmeleon... JOIN NOW!

Tamaki

Years
    heh uhm im not sure bout that.... im not too good but hey its a starting point

Tamaki

Years
    if you dont like our thread then get off our property *shoos away*
    and i made the banner but how do i put in in my sig? i feel noobish...

Back