• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Devices for Pok?mon FireRed and LeafGreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2004
    I've tried the codebreaker warp codes but they don't work do i need a master code? It's for Leaf Green

Stouph

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    For those of you who keep complaining that these codes dont work for you... and that there are no gameshark codes available. Well I used to have a gameshark too, then someone told me I could upgade it to Action Replay!

This link will take you to a post in the stickied FAQ for Ruby/Sapphire

Just follow the easy steps, and the upgrade should work like a charm!

Poke'mon Trainer X

Wandering Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 14, 2004
    I really need Gameshark SP codes for always shiny/Pokemon Modifier. Noone seems to have them, but if you do please post them for me. I'm begging now. :'(

Makoto

Years
    whaddabout a walk through walls code for firered on AR? i saw a gameshark one and a codebreaker warp, but i need either(or both) for AR

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    Goto GameFAQs.Com and goto FireRed/LeafGreen and go at the bottom to Pro Action Replay Codes, he has very good codes.....Don't know who deleted my Post, but they are selfish. :p

xtremepokemontrainer

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    i need codes for the mystery and aurora tickets,for one of these cheating devices:Action Replay V. 3.2 Gameshark V.1.0 Codebreaker(GamesharkSP)and i also need the infinite master ball,and the infinite rare candy code and the master code. i will REALLY appreciate this!
    EDIT:if you can't give me codes for the m/a tickets,i would appreciate a code for deoxys,lugia,ho-oh so when you walk in the grass they will appear(if that codes exists)for any of the 3 cheating devices i posted.thanls :D :D

Last edited:

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    OK, please try to understand that I am NOT a cheater-i don't use gaeshark a lot. I'd like not to spam, but i frankly do not understand any of this. I'm sorry for semi-spamming, and i'm trying to be as anti-spam in my request as possible.

Can someone please send me working codes for Gameshark SP so that I can obtain the following:
    99 masterballs
    the tickets or a way to get to the last islands.
    CLEAR, CONCISE, MADE FOR NOOB INSTRUCIONS
    My e-mail is [email protected]
    Be sure your mail topic is clear so i don't take your help for spam.
    Thank you so much if you send this. ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    hmm....
    The game is getting boring now, I have done mostly everything in the game there is to do. Execept get 1 pkmn. Other than that i am finished. Hmm..... Cant wait until Emerald comes out. Gotta wait........(impatiently)...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants a firered rom save file, email me. I use it on the VBA. I have all 8 badges, beat the elite 4 the first time. Islands 1-7 or maybe 1-8 open. I have 385 pokemon and about 300K. [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Animesing, what does that have to do with anything we're talking about? To stay on topic, has anyone figured out the Mystic and Aurora Ticket cheat for AR?

Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen May 22, 2005
    Is anyone capable of creating custom codes, such as codes for changing one's TID# and OTN? If anyone can do that, please let me know, and I'll give you the things I need.

Makoto

Years
    I can make working codes for any pokemon; the only things i can't change are its stats... bit i can give it max IVs(individual values) and DVs, whatever that means, any attacks, any contest stats(for R/S) any ribbons period, any attacks.... my hacked mew works on colosseum.... it knows Flamethrower, Surf, Psychic, and Recover

Makoto

Years
    no, but i can change the data on a pokemon's trainer ID( say your name's GEORGE on the game.... the pokemon i make could have the name DYLAN under OT and 00000 inder IDno.... your name would stay the same, but the pokemon's data on the trainer would be different.... you'd stay the same ID and name, though.... i dunno how to change that....we should continue this on PM, i gotta go to school.....

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    people need to stop asking for others to send them things, look around theres plenty of codes out there, somebody doesnt need to send you stuff your too lazy to look for, they could just as easilly post them for everybody oh and if you have a long sig dont post it we need to conserve space so there isnt 10000 PAGES in pointless sigs as the other ones were.

xtremepokemontrainer

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    FR/LG master said:
    I can make working codes for any pokemon; the only things i can't change are its stats... bit i can give it max IVs(individual values) and DVs, whatever that means, any attacks, any contest stats(for R/S) any ribbons period, any attacks.... my hacked mew works on colosseum.... it knows Flamethrower, Surf, Psychic, and Recover
    can you give me the code for fr for the mystery and the aurora ticket?if not,can you give me the codes so if you walk in the grass,lugia,ho-oh,deoxys will appear.(these are for fr!)oh and can you give me a code for my sapphire version for a deoxys that pokemon colosseum will accept?like your hacked mew.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    Can someone please give me Gameshark SP Codes to get any item on Pokemon LeafGreen? (Item Modifier Codes) Thank you very much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back