• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Requests - Please read the seperate document before requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Leon Magus said:
    MASTER BALL
    8BB602F7 8CEB681A

^_\\
    PLEASE I am begging for codes for the island and the tickets. The item code too please. This is the version I have but no one with this version seems to have the codes. I dont have ar or cb. :( Please help :'( :'( :'(

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    They don't use them because the Warp Codes are for CBA, not AR.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    "fame checker" and berries

Hey!
    Well I have 3 codes requests:

1- Well I was just asking if someone knows the code to fill up the "Fame Checker" (LG and FR with the (M) code please for AR).

2- I`m looking for the berries codes to have every berry in my "Berry Pouch" to have 999 of every berry.(also for FR & LG for AR)

3- And finaly (it`s like the post I did from the "Codes and Cheating Devices for Pokemon RS" but I`m asking for the LG & FR. If you did`t read the post I did in that page, I tell U, I`m asking for the e-card berries codes like: Chilan Berry, Nutpea Berry, Pumkin Berry, Drash Berry, Eggant Berry, Strib Berry, Ginema Berry and Kuo Berry.(and Also for FR & LG and for AR, LoL :D )

Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    !!

where are the pokemon codes? for like US FR?? RARE CANDIEs worked!!! THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    What pokemon codes do you want?here beeter yet you go check them out,just follow the link.
    link:FRLG Codes
    every code should be there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    shark3019875 said:
    why don't you guys just use the teleportation codes i mean really

Because this is the code request forum. :P We can post a request. Thanks. :surprised :dead: :( :D

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    Hey, DemonChaos, or whoever. Could you please post the mystic/aurora tickets for FR USA? You only posted USA LG.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    but those shop codes didn't work, even for the person you were helping. You gave him/her a NEW SHOP CODE for LEAF GREEN. PLEASE GIVE OUT THE NEW CODE FOR FIRE RED.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    demonchaos916 said:
    I posted both of them on page 2 if you actually looked.

Not for my gs. :( Those are ar codes right? Cuz they dont work on my shark. :'(

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2004
    Hey guyz!! Can someone explain to me how to use this Aurora/Mystic Ticket thing?? HOw and what are the codes for AR. I just bought a new AR like yesterday. Can anyone help??

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    Shiny Mew said:
    Because this is the code request forum. :P We can post a request. Thanks. :surprised :dead: :( :D
    dude if you actually read my other post then you should have seen i corrected myslef and also i was just wondering how am i suoppose to know it doesn't work and for the peps that are having trouble getting to the islands just use the poke modifier or tele code (if you can) :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back