• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheater!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ok...so he's openly admitting he's cheated and making fun of the guy that didn't catch him >> i personally find that rude...
    meh, i've actually seen people cheat before though, but it was the mild style (make an extra draw and such, nothing too Game Turning) of course i always see the other guy catch it though XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2006
    If a person knowingly cheats, I think it's stupid. It's a card game, you're going to lose at some point. You might as well get used to it sooner than later. If you make a misplay then It's forgivable. There are soo many rules and little adjustments in yugioh that it's hard to keep track of what is currently right and wrong.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • Some people here have not knowingly done it like it wasn't an accident. Heck even I've summoned BLS when Kycoo was on the field, I nor my opponet noticed we just kept on playing. It's actually quite easy to forget a creatures second effect even for vets like me. They both might have forgotten about Kycoo's secondary effect too.

Back