• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check Out My Badges!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    So I made these badges for a region I've been developing. Checkses 'em out, precioussses.

Check Out My Badges!

Mountain Badge - Rock-type

Check Out My Badges!

Comb Badge - Bug-type

Check Out My Badges!

Toxin Badge - Poison-type

Check Out My Badges!

Eclipse Badge - Dark-type

Check Out My Badges!

Dune Badge - Ground-type

Check Out My Badges!

Spark Badge - Electric-type

Check Out My Badges!

Cave Badge - Ghost-type

Check Out My Badges!

Scale Badge - Dragon-type

Thoughts?

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • I like them. They look good. The only thing I think I would recommend is changing the color on the Dune Badge from that dark orange to something a little more golden orange. Other than that, I wouldn't make any other changes. :D

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    To elaborate on Scale Badge, make a formation of 3 scales on top, 2 scales on middle and a single on bottom.
    Although I don't really know what you are aiming, though. |:

Dune Badge needs to be recolored, methinks. Although it would depend on the desert's sands, which could range anywhere from blood red to brilliant gold.

Years
  • I really like them! I never would have thought about making badges haha. Anyway i think the the people talking about them needing more detail are wrong, Just my opinion. i dont think the badges in the shows or games have ever had any extensive detailing.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I find most of them lack a lot of deatil which is essential when creating good quality badges.

So I made these badges for a region I've been developing. Checkses 'em out, precioussses.

Check Out My Badges!

Mountain Badge - Rock-type

I don't mind this one, only the tip of the triangle I find a little flat.

Check Out My Badges!

Comb Badge - Bug-type

This one would be the best badge you've created. It's perfect for bug types. Just because I love detail the centre line joining the top and bottom hexagons isn't straight.

Check Out My Badges!

Toxin Badge - Poison-type
    This one is actually quite good! Although, I can see a problem with the 'shading' in the space where the centre circle and the bottom circle are connecting.
    Check Out My Badges!

Eclipse Badge - Dark-type
    I honestly think this badge is a bit off-whack. BUT that;s just my opinion. :)
    Check Out My Badges!

Dune Badge - Ground-type
    Not bad acutally.
    Check Out My Badges!

Spark Badge - Electric-type
    To me, this resembles and snow flak which ultimately makes me think this badge represents an ice gym. Maybe if you changes the colours to a light orange and yellow it would look better.
    Check Out My Badges!

Cave Badge - Ghost-type
    For me this badge represents a steel type gym. Maybe if you created an arch of smudges purple, Black, dark blue, light purple colours withing it would look better. :\
    Check Out My Badges!

Scale Badge - Dragon-type

Too simple. I think if you added extra scales or more patterns and dark colours it would look much more realistic.

Thoughts?

matt steel

some randomer...
    Years
  • i like the spark badge most...which could be used for ice or electric wtih the colour scheme and work well

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    they lack alot of detail, these have potential to look amazing, just re-evaluate the badges, see what you could do to make them better, tinker around and have some fun with it

Years
  • The Cave and Scale badge lack a lot of detail. The Spark badge when i first saw it i thought of a snow flake so make it more electrifying. Make the scale badge more dragonish and the Cave badge more spooky and dark blue for a more Ghostly effect. Other than that they are really good.

Years
  • A little bit simple. And I don't think the colors are suitable for the spark and scale.

Keep trying, fix and post it ^^.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Brought the Eclipse Badge more in line with the design of the others, recoloured Spark Badge a bit, made Scale more interesting.

Are these better?

Years
  • the design is a little to simple
    and you might wanna make the
    light streak more noticeable to make
    it shinier C:
    but I wouldn't know I can't make
    badges OTL

Back