• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check out my deck

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
  • This deck, I would like to call Psyco-Boom. It consists mainly of Psychic and Colorless pokemon. Could you please tell me if my deck is good or bad. If bad please point out the things I need to work on.

Psyco-Boom Deck

Pokemon:

x1 Unown S, 50hp
    x2 Ralts, 50hp
    x1 Kirlia, 70hp
    x1 Slowpoke, 50hp
    x1 Slowbro, 60hp
    x3 Ditto, 50hp
    x1 Gastly, 40hp
    x1 Dark Haunter, 50hp
    x1 Gengar, 80hp
    x3 Meowth, 50hp
    x2 Persian, 70hp
    x3 Natu, 50hp
    x2 Xatu, 80hp
    x1 Mew, 50hp
    x1 Girafarig, 60hp
    x2 Chansey, 100hp
    x1 Blissey, 120hp

Trainers:

x1 Town Volunteers
    x2 Gust of Wind
    x1 Pokeball
    x1 Oracle
    x1 Blaine's Quiz #2
    x1 Lum Berry
    x1 Switch
    x1 Forest Guardian
    x2 Potion
    x1 Counterattack Claws
    x1 Berry
    x1 Energy Stadium

Energy:

x17 Psychic Energy
    x1 Multi Energy
    x1 Metal Energy (for my colorless pokemon)

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • U need like 4 gastly and 2 haunter and 4 or 3 slowpoke and 1 or 2 slowbro instead of 1. Lots of other problems 2

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    ok drop: unown, mew, 1 ditto,and girafig, ok now add, another slow poke, another 2 gastlys and a dark haunter. add another pokeball, lum berry and berry as well as a counter attack claw, drop the metal energy and add a rainbow energy, that's all.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    I can't even fix that. Remember the 4-4-3 rule of evolutions, and never have more Pokemon than Trainers. That's about the only advise that i can give you without a much needed deck revamp and a strategy guide to what you are trying to do.

Back