• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

check out my hosting site...

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Im not interested(lol,cuz its not that hard to setup yourself), but just wondering if you have allways charged?

Also, good luck w/your new company.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    hm... ppn you always have something to say when I start something that already do, and I host for free too.

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, that was really mean Stever, Pokemon 706 is trying his best! His layout looks way better than yours anyway. If you don't like it, why not make him one yourself? I hate people who always critisize, but nover offer any solution.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2015
    Steve is right, though. The only image that works on the site is the index's banner. Most people won't pay a person their hard-earned money if the hosting company looks unprofessional.

My first complaint about the layout is the unworking images, other then that it is good. Also, the black text on the left sidebar, on the dark blue background is kind of hard to read. Maybe you could make the text white, or even make buttons for the links.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    oh, the unworking images on the layout? or in the pages. Cause the layout has no non working pics. You must be talking about the other pages, cause i prolly got it so i can only view it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Arcanine, I only do script hosting, which is 3 a month 4 topsites and 5 a month 4 forums. Well I could host you your 50 a year.

Back