• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check out this original drawing

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    I drew this from Bitmap Image, so this isn't the best I could have drawn it. If I had Photoshop, then that would be a different story. But other than that, I'm pretty proud of this character. He's one of the main character of a show that I plan on making in the future called Neon Fury, (for some reason I feel that a show has that name, id there?) and his name is Hoshuerama Hatu aka Hoshue. What do you guys think?

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    Looks good to me, if you done in Photoshop as you said, it would of been better but for that, is really good.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Wow, that's very good! =3 I thought it was done in Photoshop as well O__O;; You accurately portrayed the proportions, and the colors are very nice as well. You should be very proud of yourself :)

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Thanks, I am. And your praises really do help cause I was scared that no one might think it was good.

JAG

Years
    That's a good picture, I can't belive it's a bitmap. :D
    As you said I't would look a lot better if drawn in Photoshop. :D

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Well, first I drew it out on paper. then, it became alot easier to draw him out on Bitmap then startinng from scratch. If you look in a anime drawing tutorial, than it would help alot as well.

Back