• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check these bad boys out (still training)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • OK. c u there.
    fillerfiller

dude I almost felt sorry for you when I swept half your team with a Garchomp.

Last edited:

TrainDozer

The Elite Four's Third
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    pretty impressive team. i didnt think about brave bird til it was too late.

and the garchomp incident was unexpected. what else is on that team?

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Roserade and Honchkrow.
    Maybe next time I'll bring a Gliscor or Weavile or Luxray or something instead, to give you better chances.
    Also when you brought Arcanine in against Garchomp you should've used Extremespeed that could've finished it off sooner or atleast got it to the point where you could use Quick Attack and not have to deal with all that Recoil Damage.
    You wanna battle my SS team? Don't worry there's no ubers there.

there is a legendary, but it's not Uber.

Last edited:

TrainDozer

The Elite Four's Third
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Roserade and Honchkrow.
    Maybe next time I'll bring a Gliscor or Weavile or Luxray or something instead, to give you better chances.
    Also when you brought Arcanine in against Garchomp you should've used Extremespeed that could've finished it off sooner or atleast got it to the point where you could use Quick Attack and not have to deal with all that Recoil Damage.
    You wanna battle my SS team? Don't worry there's no ubers there.

there is a legendary, but it's not Uber.

sure im always up for a battle. ill be in the room in a sec. btw, is there any way you could trade me a gible egg and/or a gligar egg? i can trade starters or if u dont want a starter, i can trade you anything else.

TrainDozer

The Elite Four's Third
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    not immediately, but I can get it as soon as I get a Ditto (cuz my Garchomp is male, and I think my Gligar is too.)

ok thanks. just curious, do u have a hipowdon?R
    i want to put my gym team together. im the 3rd elite 4 member in my ROM and im ground type. gible isnt in my team but its still awesome. Tell me what ya think.

my team for gym:
    rhyperior
    hippowdon
    nidoking
    gliscor
    marshtomp

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I win again! I must say that Staraptor is your best pokemon.
    Anyway what was left on that team: Skarmory, Blaziken, just in case you were wondering.

I would lead off with Hipowdon to get a sandstorm up, but it's good. Have you considered Torterra?
    and btw are you doing the whole gym leader thing for fun or are you in some sort of league here on PC?

Last edited:

TrainDozer

The Elite Four's Third
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    I win again! I must say that Staraptor is your best pokemon.
    Anyway what was left on that team: Skarmory, Blaziken, just in case you were wondering.

Yeah. I'm not too good when it comes to battling real trainers. My staraptor just so happens to be my newest pokemon on my team. that and my rhyperior are my best. they are the ones i did research on.

the gym leader thing is for my ROM. i just wanna get em for real for fun. if i could get a league started thatd be awesome, but unfortunately, i would probably be like the Blue or Giovanni. I leave for the Navy in a couple months, so i wouldnt be able to hold a postion. the rest of my leaders and elites are friends from around home.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Alright, still, don't die. I mean, if the ship you are on gets bombed or something...
    anway, if you need any help with your in game team, let me know, I'm pretty good at helping with that.

Back