• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

check this out!

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
    check this out!
    i had a bit of trouble but i tried!

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    0.0, its not the most beautiful thing I saw..you could've done better ^^

Kagato

No.1 Tenchi Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    That pic is from Funnyjunk.com and he just added big char wings. It looks ok. I give it a 6/10.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    *doesn't get how it's a fan sprite* It has sprite wings, but it's more of a pic. @_@;
    Original idea. ^^

I personally think you could have made the wings less pixily. And where you imposed it, it looks odd. Other than that, I guess it's decent. Like I said, original idea though.
    You could have put red wings on and horns and tried to make it look like a devil... XD

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
    ya if ive done that then the cat pic would stick behind it! lol! and thats me! ORIGINAL! where did u get your physic sprite from? can i have a male version please?

Last edited:

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    to tell you the truth, i dont like the sniper kitty pic. i hate how people can take an innocent animal and put a gun in its hands..

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
    no, its about how imbarissing in your last few seconds that you got shot by a cat with a sniper! and they dont even have thumbs!

Back