• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chemical Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggron91

init
Years
  • ooc- sort of, but its something somebody said to me and it seemed relevant, *hides form glare*

ic- i could definitely hear it now, more lcear than before, i opened my eyes and jumped to my feet, and stared in to the distance, "get ready, i dont like the look of this..."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Oi, of all the times!!!" Jackie wailed, letting her ears go. They seemed to twitch, gathering sounds from all places. "I'm a Jackle thingy, and here we are, engaged in a fight!"

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • hundreds of the creatures that had been hunting us before werecharging towards us, i could see there red eyes flashing in the sunlight, "run" i said calmly, even though i was far from calm...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Jackie didnt need to hear whats-his-name say that. She turned tail a practicly flew, having the strength of a canine. She came to a sudden stop, to let the others catch up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back