• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cherrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
Years
  • I've been wondering for awhile about this Pokemon. When I go to different sites it shows the sprite as being a flower that has blossomed (Sp) and has thre cherry like bulbs around it's head. But the Cherrim that I have in my Diamond is like a closed flower and you cannot see it's face. Is there something you have to do in order for it to change sprites?

Oppip

Master of time and space
    Years
  • I you want to change it's sprite you use sunny day in battle and then it changes

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • That's right, it's sprite (and I believe it's stats, not sure) changes when the sun is out during battle, either through the use of the move Sunny Day or Groudon's ability Drought.

Since this is a simple question that doesn't need it's own thread, please use the Q&A thread (and read the stickies) in future.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back