• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chester's Showcase

chester

Chester! TCG/Gaming Strategist
Years
  • No requests. Why? Because, at the mo, I suck.

Top one's are the oldest. Lower the newer.

chester's Showcase

chester's Showcase

chester's Showcase

chester's Showcase

chester's Showcase

chester's Showcase

chester's Showcase

Tips, Suggestions, Crits, Flaming (Yes Flaming) is welcome.
    (Flaming only applicable if you want to die)

There is also, of course, my sig and avatar. All hail my current theme!

[Dootakun]

Frightening Glare
    Years
  • Hiya there, chester ^_^ You haven't posted the Kaburaisu banner in the other places, so I'll have to comment it here.
    Erase those white pixels. Seriously, they ruin the render. The other two pokemon should have the same opacity, not different ones.
    Well, good job for a first try =D

chester

Chester! TCG/Gaming Strategist
    Years
  • Thanks.

Yeah, I've powered up my Magic Wand, so it should take out those damned pixels.

And the other Pokémon don't have a different opacity, I set them to overlay, for a different effect.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
  • pretty nice job chester my favorite has to be the electivire on i dont really like the 4th 5th and 6th one you blend them to much maybe bring some of the original color of the render up especially in the magmortar one

Back