• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chiar's little Breeding center.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Welcome to Chiar's Breeding Thread.
    FC: 4 2 5 5 2 6 8 7 4 3 6 5
    OT: Andrew
    Shop Opened: 13/03/11
    I'm offering varying, rare freshly bred Pokemon (Almost all of them are from generations 1-4). I can nickname them if you want to, and some of them have egg moves.
    I don't have many goods now, but I'm only before 4rd gym and presumably the variety of Pokemon will raise.
    NOW POKERUS INFECTING!

(Current count: 22) Eggs:
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    Legend:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Trade Offer Form:
    Wanted Pokemon:
    What I can offer:
    Nickname (Leave blank if none.):
    Desired Nature (I will try to hatch one of the nature you chose, but it can slow down orders. If you don't need any specific nature, leave blank):
    Other Information (Leave blank if none.):
    FC:
    Completed trades:
    With Mason69- Aipom:Lickitung, Lapras:Chansey
    With ѕℓσωвяσ- Spiritomb:Omanyte
    With BabyPanda- Spiritomb, Slugma, Buneary, Nincada, Carnivine, Aipom:Drifloon, Mantine, Dewgong, Butterfree, Stantler, Heatmor.
    Thanks for attention, and I hope we could make a deal. ^^

Last edited:

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    for rufflets and zorua i can offer drifloon, and i think phione, but i haveto double check on phione

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    for rufflets and zorua i can offer drifloon, and i think phione, but i haveto double check on phione
    I would be very happy with a Drifloon for my Rufflet/Zorua. (:
    Are you sure you have a Phione? I would trade you both a Zorua and Rufflet that way.

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    yeah i have them, i will need to trade the zorua/ rufflet first, then put HG in and trade you drifloon and phione if thats fine

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    yeah i have them, i will need to trade the zorua/ rufflet first, then put HG in and trade you drifloon and phione if thats fine
    Well, I don't have access to Poke Transfer now. Are you sure you can't transfer Drifloon and Phione to your Black/White? I won't be able to complete the trade that way.
    @Down
    Is the Phione already on BW? If not, I'm afraid I can't trade.

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    i dont have dribloom, but i can trade you a level 100 phione and a level 1 phione for them

yeah i cant either... i need to trade to my 5th gen

yeah i cant either, because im trying to train these pokemon during the 5th gen

Last edited:

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
    I can trade my Hapinny(evolves into chansey) for a Spiritomb? I'd evolve it but I think it needs max hapiness or an item of some sort that I don't have. =w=

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I can trade my Hapinny(evolves into chansey) for a Spiritomb? I'd evolve it but I think it needs max hapiness or an item of some sort that I don't have. =w=
    Well, it would be hard to evolve Happiny into Chansey as Oval Stone is avaliable after E4 in BW, but, I can give you Spiritomb for any other breedable Gen. 1-4 Pokemon other than the ones I listed or have.

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
    Here's the ones I've got from 1-4 gen, not a lot since I've only just beat the game but! ^^;

Omanyte
    Mareep
    Hoppip
    Togepi

That's all at the minute, sadly small list I know. But I can try and get some other things, like I could possibly get a Drifloon.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Here's the ones I've got from 1-4 gen, not a lot since I've only just beat the game but! ^^;

Omanyte
    Mareep
    Hoppip
    Togepi

That's all at the minute, sadly small list I know. But I can try and get some other things, like I could possibly get a Drifloon.
    I would really love an Omanyte. ^^
    I have my Spiritomb ready. Would you like to trade?
    @Down
    Great! I'm breeding them now.

Last edited:

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Update!
    I've added a bunch of new Pokemon, (Including Eevees), updated the wants list and I received a Pokerus Infected Gliscor, so I can infect the hatches if you want to (It, however actually also affects the value of the traded Pokemon).

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    this trade is for black/white players? if yes, i can offer you a few pokemon from 1-4 gen pokemon as pikachu, caterpie, stantler, vulpix, beldum, larvitar, gible and much more.

Last edited:

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    this trade is for black/white players? if yes, i can offer you a few pokemon from 1-4 gen pokemon as pikachu, caterpie, stantler, vulpix, beldum, larvitar, gible and much more.
    Yes, it is for Gen V Players.
    I really need Caterpie. ^^
    What would you like in return?

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    are you sure that you want only caterpie? i need like 6 pokemon from your list.
    Have you got Weedle?
    Also, I haven't noticed that you've also got Stantler. I've got it on my wanted list too. ^_^;
    You can also tell which Pokemon you have, and I'm sure I will find something I would want.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i didn't noticed that you have an "wanted list" XD
    i can get you Mantine,Stantler, Drifloon, Dewgong, Buterfree and Heatmor

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    i didn't noticed that you have an "wanted list" XD
    i can get you Mantine,Stantler, Drifloon, Dewgong, Buterfree and Heatmor
    That's wonderful! ^^ Which Pokemon do you need? I will breed them.
    @Down
    OK. I'll get to breeding.
    I've already bred the most, but it will still take a few minutes.

Last edited:
    Back