• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chibi avatar series thingy... suggestions are welcome

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    I decided to re-do a few I was working on, but I managed to get Electabuzz and Ninetales done :D

Whoa :surprised So good.. *faints* Nice chibi pokemon! I wasnt expecting a Ninetales one but here it is*stares* *faints again*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    ORO!?!?awwww they're so cute! *runs off with chibi electubuzz* BTW, iveechan, can i use the electubuzz for me avatar?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    MegaLightBlaze said:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW(Soooooo Kaiwa(SP?))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Ninetales pose. Both have a good transition from normal to Chibi mode. Little 'Lectrabuz is so cute!!!
    Kawaii

Iveechan, you are really a genius!

(Is it possible to make me a Gengar or a "me"?)

Years
    Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Explodes)(Goes OSUSSS87(Omega Supreme Ultamate Superior Super Sayin 87) Can't... wait any... longer... for chibines!!!(Someone gives him a CHibitissed version of King Gidorah(3 headed dragon from Godzilla) that should keep me occupied(Maybe Mewtwo Chibitised would look Kawia(SP?))

jirachi_pt

Da Biggest JIRACHI Fan!
    Years
    Iveechan? Cool, seen u on PUK. Small <internet/Pokemon> world. LOL
    N-E-way could u do, like, just a chibi. Like, a human boy chibi wih blue hair that resembals Shippo from InuYasha?

BTW, I know what a chibi IS, but wat is the like x-act translation? Just Midget/Deformed?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    This isn't a request topic, I said suggestions. And I lost interest.
    Oh, sorry...

They are cute, but I think pink for Espeon looks wierd.
    Also, there were some mix between the colours.
    So, I suggest you to use light colour first, but rub of the pencil part before.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol couldn't find a better place to say it, but I adore your av Iveechan! Boogie man looks awesome. Poor Jack! Where did you get it? Cos it rocks!

Back