• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chimchar59's Banner Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    i said yesterday that if shiny hunter doesnt answer me by six ill close this thread and itll be too late ill just ask another mod if she isnt on

magicpower123

Destiny Trainer of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Thanks for the banner, Chimchar!! It wasn't for me, it was for a friend on another forum. I'm gonna surprise her. :) Though it would help if you could make the espeon look like a eal espeon, no offense...

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    ok first yes i love aipom and monkeys
    that was the best picture i could find
    and yes again i love monkeys

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    So, if I want to make a request, I have to wait until your next shop opens?

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    So, if I want to make a request, I have to wait until your next shop opens?

yup unless you want to go to another person ill say this again there are alot of people who can make banners better than me i am still a begginer

Naruto_Fanatic

Me+BlazikenMaster=Love Forever
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    hey evilcheese, can i have a banner? I would like the one that has saska and says "The Uchihas, The Brearers Of Sharigan". Or a pic with naruto, when he transfors with his fox eyes and wiskers(or the fox form as i call it).I would instead like it to say:
    Naruto_Fanatic
    The Greatest
    Naruto Fan

I am new and would really like it. You might have helped my friend, his name is BlazikenMaster2000.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    hey evilcheese, can i have a banner? I would like the one that has saska and says "The Uchihas, The Brearers Of Sharigan". Or a pic with naruto, when he transfors with his fox eyes and wiskers(or the fox form as i call it).I would instead like it to say:
    Naruto_Fanatic
    The Greatest
    Naruto Fan

I am new and would really like it. You might have helped my friend, his name is BlazikenMaster2000.

well since its just a remake of one one i made ill make an acception

and here
    chimchar59's Banner Shop

are sprites okay with you shiny hunter?

Last edited:

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    sorry im going to close soon but next thread will come out on halloween unless you want to go to another person

shiny hunter pm me for the rest i will close this thread now bye everyone:(:'(

~Closed~

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    ok apparently i didnt make myself clear but magicpower123 i dont know what you mean ok and that was the only picture i could find of espeon looking somewhere

well then like i said im not the only one in the PC who makes banners

ok guys i can only be on till six and iw ill be doing pokesav the rest of my time so bye for today hopefully fg closes this

Last edited:

Naruto_Fanatic

Me+BlazikenMaster=Love Forever
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    Thanks So Much For The Banner evilchees!
    I Really Like It
    Now, I am Going To start Making My own Banners Now, Because I Found Out That I Had A Program That Can Changes Pictures.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    What???
    evilcheese(chimchar59)dont go:(:(:(:(:(
    who would make my awesome banners?:(
    damn it!!!
    oh well at least your making another one by halloween i think.

so long evilcheese(chimchar59).:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back