• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Chimchar's and Turtwigs. Looking for other starters. Help Build my collection!~

SuperNova132

Trader.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Thanks for taking the time to look into my thread, I really do apperciate it. I am looking for ALL starters except Chimchar and Turtwig. All of my pokemon are always Untouched, Level 1. All the Chimchars know Scratch, Leer, Shadow Claw, and Rock Smash. The Turtwigs know Tackle. Thank you.

Natures available; Chimchar
    ~Hasty
    ~Hardy

Natures available; Turtwig
    ~Quiet
    ~Bashful
    ~Hasty
    ~Jolly
    ~Bold
    ~Sassy
    ~Timid
    ~Impish

Starters I Don't Need
    ~Charmander
    ~Torchic
    ~Piplup
    ~Bulbasuar
    ~Cyndaquil
    ~Squirtle

Once again thanks for looking at my thread and please help me build my collection of starters, as I am a new breeder.

Last edited:

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Can I get a Turtwig? I don't care about the nature, I just want a Male Turtwig. Please check my thread (Link below) and make a reasonable offer.... Oh wait, I think can get you a torchic!! I just remembered I migrated my Blaziken today. I'd have to breed it for you.

SuperNova132

Trader.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I will take a Charmander.

Can I get a Turtwig? I don't care about the nature, I just want a Male Turtwig. Please check my thread (Link below) and make a reasonable offer.... Oh wait, I think can get you a torchic!! I just remembered I migrated my Blaziken today. I'd have to breed it for you.

All my turtwigs are male, I'll gladly trade for a torchic.

Last edited:
    Years
    Like I said I can breed every starter so if you need any specific one I can do it.
    I only ask that you notify me if you're willing to trade other pokemon other than Turtwig and Chimchar.

SuperNova132

Trader.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Bump

Will be back by tomorrow with more chimchars, piplups, and all other starters that i have already obtained. Please leave a nature you'd like and I'll massivly breed until I get said nature

Also feel free to trade me any other pokemon that you have.

Also looking for someone with Flame Body.

SuperNova132

Trader.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Bump.

Updated with any pokemon, any nature from the list I have above. Still looking for Gen 2 and 3 starters.

Back