• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

China Vs. Japan War RP

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Its this year, and the War is taking place everywhere from the heart of China to Japan....

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *K'tol strode threw the army base. His eyes roved their equipment. Thunder walked next to him.*

[to thunder]"Is there any way we could get 2,000 more ground troops in here and be able to supply them the proper weapons?"

SSMarik

I control random people..
    Years
    China Vs. Japan War RP

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Oh forget it... I'll juist check the sacurity room if the camera has spotted any.... People from Japan...
    *Looks at one of the camera towers and one of them sees Cyndaquil*
    ..... DIE!
    *Go's outside and Light blades Cyndaquil,Causeing light magic from the sword AT Cyndaquil*
    DIE WITH OF THE POWER OF LIGHT,CHINA!
    *Bulids 2 tanks and they attack Cyndaquil*
    SUFFER THE LIGHT!

SSMarik

I control random people..
    Years
    * He activates his hoover boots and hoovers at four hundred miles per hour and he gets over to china and takes out his sword and begins wrecking the building and other stuff as he sees Dragon he hovers over there and starts chopping at him with his Cybernetic Sword*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Everyone! becareful not to godmode!

[over radio]"If you're sure...."

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    "You can't hurt me with that because my swors shield makes no swords work on me...I need BACKUP!"
    *Bulids 5 tanks*
    "FIRE SSMARIK...."
    *They fiew SSmarik*
    "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD DIE! I can't stand this... I'll finish this off with Light magic!"
    *Slashes and creates a huge flash of light at SSmarik*
    "Now go away. I will finish you off later. My armour is to Big and heavy for you top break me."

Back