• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chinese Zodiac

What is your chinese zodiac sign

• Monkey

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Pig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dog

• Tiger

• Rat

• Ox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rooster

• Sheep

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (sorry couldn't have 12 choices)

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I am a little bunny rabbit ^_^

every time I think of the Chinese Zodiac now, I think of Jackie Chan Adventures that comes on Kids' WB on weekdays...I'm tha super-speedy rabbit ^_^

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    So, that means that you don't like me.
    OK...I'll attack! (though my attack stat is too low for you to feel.....)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Sturm said:
    I mean...snakes...wild snakes...not you...ha ha ha...(Morale Boost raise all stats)
    =.= Oh I see~~ -___-|||
    ...Oh, Hey, that's good! That means that you don't hate me, do you?

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    LiquidThunder said:
    1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003

Ram: People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.

I have to admit, that's EXTREMELY accurate! I'm very passionate about my interests, to the point that I explain them very... Well, I get into whatever I talk about to where my arms are flailing. Lol. Hehe...I'm "highly accomplished." ^^ Like that'll ever happen. Anywho, I'm a Ram/Sheep... 1991! -I'm little...-_-...- A good many of my friends are of the ram year, yet I'm the only one who trips up in her speech... Spoonerisms my teacher calls it...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    wow you were born in 1991, I thought you were 15. Lol my mistake, I'm happy that the Chinese horoscope I posted is accurate to other people. *Pats self on the back*

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    LiquidThunder said:
    wow you were born in 1991, I thought you were 15. Lol my mistake, I'm happy that the Chinese horoscope I posted is accurate to other people. *Pats self on the back*

Oh my Goodness! ^^;;; Eheheh... I may be tall enough to look fifteen... But I'm not.. ^^;;; And, it's alright, the mistake I mean, it happens a lot...But eh...Yea... I was born in 91.

Back