• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chipdachimchars wonderful world of pixel delight

Chipdachimchar

Chimchar Master
Years
  • Here are all my good scratches so far im open for constructive criticism and will update often

Top row: grass starter + evo, Fire starter + evo, water starter, regional bug
    2nd row: regional bird, stumpy(random name idea)+ evo, guppi(random name idea) ,tongtver(random name idea)and fire goat.
    Third row: Cloud, thundercloud, anglamp lanturn evo, steamroller legendary and shadow bomb

Name ideas would be good

*UPDATE*Added 3 new fakemon ( cloud,thundercloud,shadow bomb)*
    Fixed up goat and anglamp+ added markings to anglamp+started shinies

Last edited:
    Years
  • These aren't bad, although the Cyclops one looks a bit weird. Anyway, the fire goat's fire looks a bit unusual with no outline. Other then those, I can't find anything else too bad.

Years
  • @kiryu wat do you mean by lumpy? How can i improve?
    If I may take a stab at explaining. The outline looks to a little wavy in places like the top of the tail fin. It goes at a 45 degree angle, then it bumps up by one pixel and continues at the same angle. Makes it look wavy, or zig-zaggy, or lumpy, or whatever term you like. A similar thing is going on on the lower left side of the jaw. That's what I think he means. He could be that the body is wider at the bottom though.

Kiryu

Zuko ftw *shot*
    Years
  • If I may take a stab at explaining. The outline looks to a little wavy in places like the top of the tail fin. It goes at a 45 degree angle, then it bumps up by one pixel and continues at the same angle. Makes it look wavy, or zig-zaggy, or lumpy, or whatever term you like. A similar thing is going on on the lower left side of the jaw. That's what I think he means. He could be that the body is wider at the bottom though.

exactly, except that im a girl =/

anyway, you could also add some markings or something to make it look cool(er)

Years
  • Whew... That was some bump you did. XD
    Anywho, it looks nice. Maybe add some markings and arms? Honestly, it looks pretty nice. Except that it looks a bit un-circlish in a couple of places? Actually, that's too much. Only one spot. XD Love these sprites anyway. :D

Back