• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chobits Eventys

Chobits

Pokemon CC Owner
    Years
    Sorry to all but I'm unable to post all my events. Request, and you have a 94% of me having it. All my events are legit and I only want legits! I do have some fan-mades but they are nft because they are hacked. Plus, don't ask me for future events because i won't have em. So request and I'll see what I can do to help all you traders out!

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Trades forum, please. And, even if it's long, you should list your events to help people find everything more easily. But it's your decision. Just make sure you don't trade fanmades (okay, you won't trade those), shiny events (except for RUBY/SAPPHIRE Zigzagoon), "semi-legit" events, and other things we don't allow. Read the rules to make sure.

-MOVED-

Chobits

Pokemon CC Owner
    Years
    Thanks for mvoing it. No wonder why I was looking for it :P

I really do have alot of events, so please request. I even have Saikyou Milotics ^_^ So...request away please.

Last edited:

MASTrader

Mew Trader and have ALL events
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Do you have Saikyou Milotic 17th December and a Palcity Lucario?

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Yes. I had that months ago, what I'm looking for is...well, right now anything :D
    interested in a shiny palkia perhaps?its great that your looking for anything but that just makes it harder to gauge what you want lol

Chobits

Pokemon CC Owner
    Years
    interested in a shiny palkia perhaps?its great that your looking for anything but that just makes it harder to gauge what you want lol

It's to much. Just gimme anything, or if you really wanna give me the Shiny Palkia, go ahead.

Do you have 10JAHRE events?
    Hmm... I guess you'll have everything I have to offer, too bad.

Which ones?

Hi

do you have SAPPORO manaphy or some Nagoya,SAPPORO,TOKYO,OSAKA ...?

Can you spell them in eng? What i do know is that i have tokyos.

I'm looking for Palcity Lucario.

Maybe, I'll see if MAS wants it. I can clone it froy uo if yuo want ;)

Back